Console What is your favorite class? (Four main classes)

What is your favorite class?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hugekase

Spazmatism
So, I have been wondering what people's favorite class is, there may be other ones like this, but I just wanted to know what they think is the best/most favorite one. You can explain what you think in the comments!

I don't have a main on I use a variety but probably mage if I was to choose just because most weapons are OP

I tend to go more with Warrior because I need the defense and I gravitate towards the melee weapons. I'm not a good Ranger since my aim is not that great, and I don't like having to manage my mana for Mage. And then Summoner doesn't appeal to me other than having extra help with some minions around, but I don't like to go all Summoner since I'm not that great at dodging either. :happy:

I like playing as Warrior the best and I like using Ranger items the best. I find Summoner boring and easymode to play as (once you get the actual summoning items), and I absolutely hate Mage in every way possible.

I have never done a warrior playthrough but I use a lot of melee weapons. I like playing with ranged weapons a lot but I never done a ranger playthrough. mage I feel is to overpowed that's why I never did a playthrough of it. summoner can't do any thing with that because console version does not very many summoner weapons.
and there is no summoner armour :(

I typically like magic weapons in game's like this because they tend to have more interesting and unique attacks, but all classes have unique weapons in Terraria. I like to use melee weapons since there's no upkeep with them.

"Warrior" that is divided by 2 classes
Knight - Mostly based on Menacing items, making stronger.
Paladin - Mostly based on Warding items, making tougher.
I'm paladin.

I dunno. It's a tough decision between magic and melee, but I'll choose magic.

Four, actually. 3 in HM and one before.

If you are thinking of the sets that I think you are referring to, then they aren't in the console version yet. The bee set and the spider set were part of the 1.2.3 update for PC whereas console is currently 1.2.2 equivalent.

I switch around my class depending on the situation, but when it comes down to it, my most used and favorite class would be mage. I tend to switch to summoner when I'm farming, though, and always carry melee equipment with me just in case it may be needed.

So, I have been wondering what people's favorite class is, there may be other ones like this, but I just wanted to know what they think is the best/most favorite one. You can explain what you think in the comments!
Classes aren't in Terraria. I'm fairly certain this belongs in Other Games, with an explanation of whatever game you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom