What is your favorite enemy and why?

ThunderBear06

Skeletron
What is your favorite enemy and why? any hostile npc in the base game count.
Personally I like the antlions, the whole idea of a giant nest living under the desert is really cool to me, also imagine taming one as a pet?

My favorite enemy is easily the rainbow slime, i think its the best slime variant and it drops rainbow bricks.

I loved the arch wyvern and the arch demon, 2 types of mobs that added to the expansive biosphere of their respective biomes, and were unique enough to warrant taking up an enemy slot. Both had unique designs, usually with opposite colours schemes to their counterparts, would have specific patterns of attack, dropped different items, and generally added more biodiversity especially in the case of the arch wyvern, which would add some variety to the sparse enemies of the sky

Ghouls. Their different variants that all light up the Underground Desert are very cool. You can actually get the Hallow, Corruption and Crimson all carving up different sections of the biome, and then get a neat lightshow with their respective Ghoul types if you can find a section where all three biomes overlap in one screen.

Lunatic cultist, i think its because of its capacity of teleport, make a phantom dragon, make copies of itself...

Back
Top Bottom