PC What is your favorite event, and why?

What is your favorite event? (Tell me why!)

• Celestial Pillars

• Pumpkin Moon

• Frost Legion

• Frost Moon

• Goblin Army

• Martian Madness

• Party

• Old One's Army

• Slime Rain

• Pirate Invasion

• Solar Eclipse

• Blood Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Celestial Events and the Old One's Army are interesting, because they feel more unique than typical invasions. I like the idea of four different enemy types in the pillars, and the tower defense type of gameplay in the OOA.

I don't really like events like the Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse. Yeah, the loot is pretty good from these, but they appear randomly and it's sometimes so annoying when you're trying to build a new base or something to make your home more fancy, but you get attacked by a horde or random enemies.

The Celestial Events and the Old One's Army are interesting, because they feel more unique than typical invasions. I like the idea of four different enemy types in the pillars, and the tower defense type of gameplay in the OOA.

I don't really like events like the Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse. Yeah, the loot is pretty good from these, but they appear randomly and it's sometimes so annoying when you're trying to build a new base or something to make your home more fancy, but you get attacked by a horde or random enemies.
preach. i hate it when there is a blood moon and im trying to build crap

Solar Eclipse. It's very fun, gives you some pretty good weapons, and not to mention, it's very unique in that it only happens during the day, not the night.

Last edited:
I love solar eclipse events because i got a great loot such as psycho knife or brolen hero sword and other useful loot :) ;_;
Screenshot_20191217-160953_Terraria.jpg

I like the slime rain as killing slimes is fun, but in terms of drops I like the Frost Moon and Martian Madness.

I like the old one's army a lot, it has decent loot and it fun to do with friends. Martian Madness and Frost and Pumpkin Moons are fun mainly because of the great item drops and difficulty. But my ultimate favorite is the Solar Eclipse. I enjoy it a lot and the items are pretty good, and it boosts the Martian Probe spawning rate.

Slime Rain! Slimes are so wiggly and jiggly and cute! And then theres king slime! The wiggliest and jiggliest of them all! and the event is pretty awesome and cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom