What is your favorite game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terraria, Monolith, and Celeste. Terraria lets me improve my building and gear synergizing, and I enjoy working on wiring and seeing how much each stat can be pushed to the limit in order to see which are the most effective and worthwhile. Monolith is an incredibly underrated bullet hell roguelike with a cutesy style that somewhat reminds me of undertale and lets me improve my dodging and endurance while also having super deep lore and almost bottomless content (this game has 102 different difficulty settings and none of them are mere number changes like Master Mode, that’s not even an exaggeration, it’s just that good. It is utterly criminal that this game didn’t get much recognition). And lastly, Celeste has both an amazing vanilla storyline and a surprisingly incredible modding scene which both allow me improve my platforming and patience and helped me get my anxiety under control. Each of those three games are so different from the other two that I would be totally fine if they were all I was ever allowed to play again. They’re a very important and special part of my life and I absolutely recommend all of them as a “must-play”.

Last edited:
terraria, tf2, black ops 2 and cold war
DOOM(the whole series not including three)
maybe minecraft
the evil within was great

Last edited:
My favorite games would be Funny blocky game, Funny 2d modified blocky game, and snas game!

In all seriousness: Undertale, Minecraft, Terraria.

I must say that Minecraft, for the great variety of mods that there are, adding pixelmon mods among others.

Terraria, is a game that I like a lot, even more so the mods and the armor designs. along with being able to do almost whatever you want.

Epic Battle Fantasy 5, turn-based battle games are my favorites, the truth is that it is a good game, I recommend it.

Borderlands 2, I played it recently, it is fluid on a ps3, good graphics, character customization, a good point that I always like about video games.

Skyrim, apart from the bugs, is a good game with an open world, and many paths to choose from, and I love it, I have not played it with mods due to mic pc, however it is a game that even without mods offers a great gameplay.

Hydro thunder hurricane.Such a fun game.Instead of cars,you race on water with boats that legit look cool.I tried speedrunning a level once.:cool:

Terraria, Minecraft, Bloodborne, Dark Souls (1 and 3), The Witcher 3, Bioshock Infinite
Also liked new Ori and the will of the wisps and Subnautica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom