What is your favorite glitch?

Firearrow15

Skeletron
NOTE: Discussion on how to obtain unimplemented items (i.e. The SDMG, Dev armor, etc) through glitches is not allowed and will not be tolerated.

What is your favorite glitch or exploit? These can be ones that have been removed, or ones that currently exist. This is a thread to reminisce on old glitches and discover new ones. Enjoy!

My favorite glitch was the hyperspeed minecart glitch. What good times we had, flying through the world at insane velocities. Another good one was the titanium infinite shadow dodge, where buffs were limited to ten and having the shadow dodge buff in the tenth slot would make you dodge everything. This was back in the beginning of 1.2.

i can tell you my *least* favorite "glitch". it was the quick-stacking money glitch that made your money vanish...i'm so happy that had been patched up and taken care of xD

The fact that when you use the ice rod and leave the world it makes a pillar of dirt.
Hoiks

Ok, I kind of like this glitch. Not really though. -_- Well, I'm not sure if this even IS a glitch, but here goes: When I walk or run or anything, I move slow. Why? I have no idea.
Even if I swing my Terra Blade, it moves slow. :confused: Again, I don't know if this is a glitch but its alright I guess.

Hoiks are fun and all, but I lack the concentration to go around smashing specific slopes a specific amount of times just to make my world a bit easier to traverse, so I barely use them.

I do however use the water duplication glitch very frequently. It's really practical!

Ok, I kind of like this glitch. Not really though. -_- Well, I'm not sure if this even IS a glitch, but here goes: When I walk or run or anything, I move slow. Why? I have no idea.
Even if I swing my Terra Blade, it moves slow. :confused: Again, I don't know if this is a glitch but its alright I guess.
Well, the player moves pretty slowly without any armor or accessories. But this sounds like a low framerate issue.

Liquid duplication. Although I would actually prefer it get fixed and an intentional way to clone liquids be added instead.

My favorite glitch has to be the water duplication bug. It's very useful for being able to create as much water as you need. And though it's slower than using the Bottomless Water Bucket, I like to think of it as the "Pre-Hardmode Bottomless Water Bucket".

Without it, it would be much harder to create quality lakes close to where I live.

Turn on frame skip. By default, instead of lowering your FPS, the game will just slow down the game to compensate. If you turn on frame skip, the game with stutter and skip frames, but at least it will be at normal speed.

Back
Top Bottom