Queen Slime
Empress of light
Duke Fishron
Also say why. Here are some reasons
appearance
Attacks
Song
Drops

Empress of light has the best visuals overall and the terraprisma summon drop is the reason I voted for her (although it's a pain to get). Duke Fishron is a close second because he was my prior favorite before the release of the empress.

Why arent eye of cthulhu, eater of worlds, brain of cthulhu, or king slime in there?

Out of the ones available, it would be the empress of light

Non neccary eater and brain is neccary
I will add king slime
They arent required for game progression. When hardmode starts, you can just open many fishing crates to get enough hardmode ores for a hardmode pickaxe. Prehardmode is not hard with gold/platinum armor in normal mode.

They arent required for game progression. When hardmode starts, you can just open many fishing crates to get enough hardmode ores for a hardmode pickaxe. Prehardmode is not hard with gold/platinum armor in normal mode.
ok but good luck using platinum armor against Wall Of Flesh

ok but good luck using platinum armor against Wall Of Flesh
Lol unless you're bad at the game you don't even need armour for WoF, let alone platinum armour.
Also, there are four perfectly viable armors that you can get pre-hm without killing EoW: necro, jungle/cobalt, bee, and ancient shadow.

Anyways, for the question itself, you are missing the pumpkin moon/frost moon bosses, which are my favourite bosses.

Back
Top Bottom