What is your favorite ore?

What is your favorite ore (For its respective point in the game, of course.)?

• Copper

• Tin

• Iron

• Lead

• Silver

• Tungsten

• Gold

• Platinum

• Meteorite

• Demonite

• Crimtane

• Obsidian (Yes, Obsidian is an ore, the wiki classifies it as one.)

• Hellstone

• Cobalt

• Palladium

• Mythril

• Orichalcum

• Adamantite

• Titanium

• Chlorophyte/Luminite (Wasn't enough spaces)

Results are only viewable after voting.

RoquePlayz

Terrarian
(Like I said in the favorite mech boss thread, I really hope there isn't already a thread for this topic, but the word "ore" was to short for the search, so here. I won't say this next time, I promise.)
Hey everyone, time for another question! What's your favorite ore in Terraria? There are SO many, and, it's really hard to choose the best. Of course, as always, I will state my personal opinion: Crimtane. And yours?

Just to be clear, this refers to the ores in their stage of the game, so obviously I wouldn't be asking if you liked gold or platinum at the end of the game. Just wanna make that clear.

Ooooh this was hard to decide on. I love Titanium, Palladium, Crimtane, and Chlorophyte about the same, but crimtane has served me best, so I will choose Crimtane.

I always liked Adamantite the most for some reason, perhaps because back in the days of 1.1 it was the strongest ore in the game.

Adamantite. Its weapons/tools look cool and the armor looks cool and has that visual effect and the block looks cool, and it's the last one of the 3 hardmode ores so it's the ultimate ore for a certain point and it really looks the part.
(but sadly Titanium is obviously better if you have that, because everything Titanium has more points and instead of having no set bonus you have the best set bonus)

Mythril, because it brings me nostalgia ;( Also i love how it looks, especially the anvil, and I like how all the old armors were stat boosts. This was the first armor I made in hardmode.
Good job adamantite on being second and gold for being third

Chlorophyte! Because it's like a plant/ore hybrid and grows. Also green is my fave color.

Back
Top Bottom