Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

Boss

• King Slime

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Eoc

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Eow

• Boc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Bee

• Skeletron

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Wof

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Twins

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Golem

• Duke Fishron

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • Lunatic Cultist

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Pillars (say witch one)

• Moonlord

• Queen Slime

• Empress Of Light

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Betsy

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Deerclops

• Total voters
The Twins is just such a cool concept tbh. It's not even bullet hell, it's just psycho in its own way. Died to them six times in my first playthrough of Terraria way back when 1.1 came out and loved every second of it.

My favorite boss is probably WoF. Chase boss fights are SO FUN.
Second favorite is probably Queen Bee, her fight is really fun, especially when enraged.
Third favorite boss is probably The Twins; I've always really liked double boss fights.

I would like to hear who is your favorite boss, i don't mean the hardest or the one that gives the better loot (But if your favorite boss is just that because of those reasons it's awesome too!).
Well i could say mine is the eater of worlds, why?. Is mostly because i still remember the first time i battled the EoW, it was inside of the corruption tunnel system and i was still a BIG noob to Terraria i destroyed the orbs and then it appeared i was really confused and i didn't know or had the gear to fight against it . I don't have to say that i got eaten in 0.5 seconds but i still love to fight him in the underground.
The pumpking isn't listed, but I think it deserves the spotlight for truly representing Halloween at its finest, being very fast and strong, overwhelming for new players, scary to say the least!

Slug Queen!

And since I'm also playing with a resource pack that replaces the tracks with tracks from Rabi Ribi, it's working out very nicely

(What did the game forget in the other game?)

If its plain old terraria then empress of light(just cus good loot and great fight like soring insigna is just op and all the weapons are cool unique and viable) if modded than scarab of belief from the Homeward Journey mod (Its really under rated. All the boss fights are REALLY unique like Wall of shadows, life bringer and Jesus. I recommend this mod if you want to do more stuff after moon lord. Its currently my fav mod. Bravo to the creators altho it could use lil bit balancing)

Chester is a cracked pet.
Best pet on god.

Back
Top Bottom