Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

Boss

• King Slime

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Eoc

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Eow

• Boc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Bee

• Skeletron

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Wof

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Twins

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Golem

• Duke Fishron

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • Lunatic Cultist

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Pillars (say witch one)

• Moonlord

• Queen Slime

• Empress Of Light

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Betsy

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Deerclops

• Total voters
Duke Fishron because he's my dad
OIPQIQU5FAG.jpg

The twins because they taught me how to make people think a boss is a cheap reskin before it suddenly unleashes a bunch of unexpected stuff

I like the underground jungle, I like heavy metal, and the summon class I always play kicks into high gear once the hardmode dungeon opens up. Plantera being my favorite boss is only natural. It's also just in general a really fun fight, especially if you're fighting her in the natural underground jungle instead of an arena you built specifically to fight her in.

I like the underground jungle, I like heavy metal, and the summon class I always play kicks into high gear once the hardmode dungeon opens up. Plantera being my favorite boss is only natural. It's also just in general a really fun fight, especially if you're fighting her in the natural underground jungle instead of an arena you built specifically to fight her in.
Plantera is also my favorite boss.:happy:

Lets see, I would have to go with the Brain of Cthulu.

It reminds me for one of the bosses from LoZ:LttP, I believe a boss in the second dark world dungeon. Its also in one of the "bloodiest" biomes around so that's a plus.
Eater of Worlds was always a bit boring to be. It seemed dull and just to simple overall. The Brain of Cthulu always was more fun, the Terrain supports it better and he requires better strategies and a strategy would definitely be handy suring a fight like the Brain.

:red:ing Duke Fishron, thsi boss is damn near perfect. He has great telegraphs and they clearly had an idea with this boss. It carries its own theme and expands on the theme. He brings an interesting player, enemy, relationship. It is vital that he was to be spawned in a automatically open area. This boss would be much worse if summoned underground but every decision makes sense in this fight. Like the Golem it is a long fight that doesn't oversaturate itself.

King Slime.

Because nonstalgia reasons.
People who have read my posts have gotten tired of this analogy but I like King Slime the same way I like the Met boss in Megaman 4. You fight a bunch of similar enemies to set a theme then BAM! You fight a huge version of them.

Eater of Worlds was always a bit boring to be. It seemed dull and just to simple overall. The Brain of Cthulu always was more fun, the Terrain supports it better and he requires better strategies and a strategy would definitely be handy suring a fight like the Brain.
:red:ing Duke Fishron, thsi boss is damn near perfect. He has great telegraphs and they clearly had an idea with this boss. It carries its own theme and expands on the theme. He brings an interesting player, enemy, relationship. It is vital that he was to be spawned in a automatically open area. This boss would be much worse if summoned underground but every decision makes sense in this fight. Like the Golem it is a long fight that doesn't oversaturate itself.
People who have read my posts have gotten tired of this analogy but I like King Slime the same way I like the Met boss in Megaman 4. You fight a bunch of similar enemies to set a theme then BAM! You fight a huge version of them.

In the future, please use the "edit" button at the bottom left of your post to add in additional info for your post rather than double post.

I have merged your posts into 1 post.

What do you think is the best terraria boss??:merchantindifferent:
Hi @Mr.Rat, welcome to the forums. :dryadsmile:

I moved your post here to this existing thread since it’s for the same topic. You can browse through other people‘s posts to see what their favorite boss is, and maybe even let us know what yours is.

Hmmmm.... I can’t decide on one boss so I choose Duke Fishron, Plantera, the twins and the destroyer. Duke Fishron for his cool and deadly attacks, Plantera for the music ( and maybe also some of the cool loot ;) ). The twins each have different reasons. Retinazer ( laser boi ) has less health but he is really fun to fight, but then spazmatisim ( fire boi ) on the other hand is because, BOY HE IS ANNOYING. Last but not least, the destroyer. The destroyer is easy to explain. I fought him in space and I thought that I was not above my base. When I spawned back in and just started walking around he just came down from space and did a magic trick, he made all my npc’s disappear! ( but I did beat him )

Back
Top Bottom