Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

Boss

• King Slime

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Eoc

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Eow

• Boc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Bee

• Skeletron

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Wof

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Twins

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Golem

• Duke Fishron

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • Lunatic Cultist

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Pillars (say witch one)

• Moonlord

• Queen Slime

• Empress Of Light

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Betsy

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Deerclops

• Total voters
View attachment 274391
Nothing is mentioned on Eater of worlds entry but the destroyer's entry mentions being a sinulacrum of Cthulu's spine.
very true very true.
Though that still doesn't rule out my theory.
I just put 2 and 2 together and figured out what Cthulhu must have looked like.
And i wouldn't say he was much of a ladies man...
View attachment 274401
He looks kinda dodgy if you ask me
Sooo...
What the hell does Cthulhu need a spine with lasers for? What are you going to throw, lasers for the skin or something? xd
It is that seriously, imagine it, pium pium, ouch what damage I have done myself, with the lasers that come out of my skin.
And what are the probes for? To throw them out of the mouth or something?
I do not understand how cthulhu did not reject the operation.

Sooo...
What the hell does Cthulhu need a spine with lasers for? What are you going to throw, lasers for the skin or something? xd
It is that seriously, imagine it, pium pium, ouch what damage I have done myself, with the lasers that come out of my skin.
Remember that according to lore, the mecha cthulhu was never created because the mechanic was rescued by the player before the final operation was performed, or maybe it was before the mecha brain was created.
I guess that if robotic cthulu was pieced together, he would discover the problem with the self destroying lasers all too soon.

Sooo...
It doesn't say the destroyer is cthulut's spine but a simulacrum. Which means it's trying to be a imitation of it, the entry says that it's a simulacrum WITH THE ADDITION of laser, implying that it's something the origonal spine did not have. The entry's on the twins mentions that they are mechanical reconstructions of the eye of cthulu, implying that the mechanical bosses are based on designs of other bosses. Skeletron prime is obviously based on skeletron, so it's not hard to imply that the destroyer is based on some other worm boss... the eater of worlds. If the destroyer was modeled after cthulu's spine and eater of worlds then put two and two together.

It doesn't say the destroyer is cthulut's spine but a simulacrum. Which means it's trying to be a imitation of it, the entry says that it's a simulacrum WITH THE ADDITION of laser, implying that it's something the origonal spine did not have. The entry's on the twins mentions that they are mechanical reconstructions of the eye of cthulu, implying that the mechanical bosses are based on designs of other bosses. Skeletron prime is obviously based on skeletron, so it's not hard to imply that the destroyer is based on some other worm boss... the eater of worlds. If the destroyer was modeled after cthulu's spine and eater of worlds then put two and two together.
Thank you.

Lore also says that the mechanical parts of cthulhu are going to be pieced together to create a mecha cthulhu, so lasers might still be a dumb idea. Though of course his metal exterior could easily be laser proof, I'd still think it'd be uncomfortable to have mini probes detatching themselves constantly from your spine.

I would like to hear who is your favorite boss, i don't mean the hardest or the one that gives the better loot (But if your favorite boss is just that because of those reasons it's awesome too!).
Well i could say mine is the eater of worlds, why?. Is mostly because i still remember the first time i battled the EoW, it was inside of the corruption tunnel system and i was still a BIG noob to Terraria i destroyed the orbs and then it appeared i was really confused and i didn't know or had the gear to fight against it . I don't have to say that i got eaten in 0.5 seconds but i still love to fight him in the underground.
I Like the twins because double boss trouble and because they both have different attacks
And also Queen Slime Suprised me i was thinking it would just be a buffed king slime
But the attacks where very cool

No other boss has come close to the sheer joy the Wall of Flesh did when Hardmode was first introduced into the game. I daresay it's probably one of my favorite bosses of all time.

Wall of Flesh is the only boss in the game that takes multiple elements of the game being a "sandbox" and makes it an element to the fight. Like the fact that the game's biggest weakness (not really) the limited size of worlds being a danger of the fight and knowing every second the Wall stays alive you get closer and closer to that cut-off point till there's no where left to run is such brilliant game design, more so than all the Bullet Hell shenanigans the later bosses and bosses mods resort too.

Not saying they're bad but there has to be a more interesting way of making bosses more unique than just filling the screen with tons of fancy projectiles.

favourite boss is empress of light , she reminds me of bullet hells in calamity and i like her rainbow attacks lol

I would like to hear who is your favorite boss, i don't mean the hardest or the one that gives the better loot (But if your favorite boss is just that because of those reasons it's awesome too!).
Well i could say mine is the eater of worlds, why?. Is mostly because i still remember the first time i battled the EoW, it was inside of the corruption tunnel system and i was still a BIG noob to Terraria i destroyed the orbs and then it appeared i was really confused and i didn't know or had the gear to fight against it . I don't have to say that i got eaten in 0.5 seconds but i still love to fight him in the underground.
HEY THIS IS MY POST

HEY THIS IS MY POST

This thread was made at a far earlier time. Your thread was merged into here.

When making threads, it is best to use the search feature to ensure the thread topic you wish to create doesn't already exist, because we do not permit duplicate threads. If a thread with the same topic is made as an already existing thread, we will either lock or merge the new thread so members can post on the older one.

Back
Top Bottom