Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

Boss

• King Slime

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Eoc

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Eow

• Boc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Bee

• Skeletron

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Wof

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Twins

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Golem

• Duke Fishron

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • Lunatic Cultist

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Pillars (say witch one)

• Moonlord

• Queen Slime

• Empress Of Light

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Betsy

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Deerclops

• Total voters
I like the Eye Of Cthulhu and The Twins! I don't know why but i have a character based a round The Eye Of Cthulhu with the Optic Staff and Cthulhu Mask a long with the Shield.

Skeletron and GOlem (if I am playing on calamity and other mods, then the Desert Scourge is my favourite, but it can pwn the player after he killed that Skeletron boss)

lunatic cultist because all the other bosses are long/big, but the lunatic cultist is just a little taller than the player

My favorite is the Lunatic Cultist, I just loved the boss because he had unique attacks and has the size of the player.

Eater of Worlds. I remember fighting the eater of worlds with some friends and we all had slime mounts. It was just a blast :)

Golem bcooz i liek easy bussys. :red:

My favourite boss is Plantera. Fighting her is very funny (especially when your Leaf Crystal hits Larva :p). She also has good loot and I like things you unlock after killing her.

Queen Bee, Twins or Fishron.
I love the bees, the Optic Staff is great, and Fishron's weapons are so fun to use

Well, let's see, my favorite boss in Terraria is going to be Skeletron Prime.

If it counts for modded, my favorite Calamity boss is totally Cryogen.

Skeletron for me. I remember hitting the 'curse' button on the Old Man, and getting torn to shreds by a giant Skeleton.

It's a fun battle, allows for creative approaches, and unlocks the dungeon.

All in all, a classy boss.

Hecc, for me, it's going to be the Wall of Flesh for nostalgic reasons. Can't forget how long I farmed 10 voodoo dolls and lost all 10 fights! And for challenges, probably Ice Queen

Its either plantera for the music and 2nd form looks cool or lunatic cultist becausehe isnt some monster unlike almost all the bosses he looks cool and his attacks are cool and dangerous

Either The Twins or Duke Fisheron.

Both I find the most difficult and made me think the most with quick time reactions. Though out of the 2 I have to say Duke Fishron because with The Twins most of the fight is running one direction and every so often jumping over fireballs or lasers. With Duke, it was like every second count, where even a single blow on you could be fatal.

Back
Top Bottom