Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

Boss

• King Slime

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Eoc

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Eow

• Boc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Bee

• Skeletron

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Wof

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Twins

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Golem

• Duke Fishron

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • Lunatic Cultist

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Pillars (say witch one)

• Moonlord

• Queen Slime

• Empress Of Light

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Betsy

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Deerclops

• Total voters
This thread was made at a far earlier time. Your thread was merged into here.

When making threads, it is best to use the search feature to ensure the thread topic you wish to create doesn't already exist, because we do not permit duplicate threads. If a thread with the same topic is made as an already existing thread, we will either lock or merge the new thread so members can post on the older one.
ok

Personally I think fighting Duke Fishron for the Flairon thinking I would use it in the lunatic cultist fight was fun. Even though I didn't. This is excluding event bosses and because this is Cross-Platform Talk I added ocram as well.

Personally I think fighting Duke Fishron for the Flairon thinking I would use it in the lunatic cultist fight was fun. Even though I didn't. This is excluding event bosses and because this is Cross-Platform Talk I added ocram as well.

There is already a favorite boss thread, so your new thread has been merged into an already existing thread here.

Honestly i really like Duke Fishron. I like the fight and how he acts in general, being a fast boss etc, but i also just like the biome you fight him in, because it's my favorite biome for chilling out.

Honestly i really like Duke Fishron. I like the fight and how he acts in general, being a fast boss etc, but i also just like the biome you fight him in, because it's my favorite biome for chilling out.

I've merged your thread into the already existing favorite boss thread. It goes without saying this Forum section is for vanilla content. The General Mod Discussion section is for if members want to discuss bosses from mods.

Honestly? All of them. Every single boss is charming in it's own way. Yes, even king slime.

I would honestly write down why I like every single boss, but then I'd make a wall of text so big, it'd cover the sun and cause a solar eclipse:sigh:

My favorite is the lunatic cultist. There are so many attacks and the laugh at the beginning, it is so cool. but there is one downside: the boss is really easy.

Ocram because he looks awesome, always keeps you on your toes, LASERS YAY, drops le epic loots, and not everyone gets to fight the true Ocram (mods don't represent him well, they NERF him.)

Back
Top Bottom