Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

Boss

• King Slime

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Eoc

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Eow

• Boc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Bee

• Skeletron

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Wof

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Twins

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Golem

• Duke Fishron

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • Lunatic Cultist

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Pillars (say witch one)

• Moonlord

• Queen Slime

• Empress Of Light

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Betsy

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Deerclops

• Total voters
Somebody voted plantera lol. I mean plantera is a really important boss but in my opinion she’s kind of annoying. That’s just what I think. Not judging anybody

Queen Bee. She's the only boss I don't have any design gripes about that still manages to actually be a significant challenge even after practice. Also, she lives in the jungle as a bonus.

King Slime, Eye of Cthulhu, The two Evil Bosses, Skeletron, the Mechs (except the twins), Golem, and Cultist are simply utter pushovers, Wall of Flesh, Twins, Plantera, and Moon Lord rely on spam and chaos for their difficulty and honestly really aren't well designed, and finally, Queen Slime, Duke Fishron, and Empress of Light may be absolutely amazing and fun bosses, but they are way too learnable and get easy surprisingly fast if you genuinely study their attack patterns.

Last edited:
I agree with omega, Queen Bee has always been a really fun boss for me, and she also drops a lot of strong weapons.

I like Skeletron, in expert and master. Very few of the prehardmode bosses present an actual challenge, while Skeletron forces you to actually prepare a solid arena because the boss can cover a lot of ground quickly and create a lot of projectiles, and you have to actually plan what you will do and create a strategy, which doesn’t really apply to other prehardmode bosses as much. In Normal Mode however he’s a complete joke and a pushover.

I also actually like the Lunatic Cultist, despite how easy he is. The attacks are reasonably predictable and reactable, and the way the boss plays is different from most other bosses. Give him a reasonable buff and he’d be my favorite.

Duke and Empress are almost everyone’s favorites. I personally like Empress more because the battle feels intense and chaotic while still being fair and learnable, but Duke Fishron is a great battle too because it has a unique emphasis on mobility and forces you to pay attention both to the boss’s and the sharknado’s location.

Although I don’t like him as much as the other three I listed here I’ve appreciated Moon Lord more and more as I’ve played more. First couple times he just seems like an impossible spammy hellhole, however as you learn the boss you learn generally when he uses each attack and how to respond to them (phantasmal eyes - you generally want to watch the side of the screen and weave outward and upward if you see a giant wave of them, for example), and the boss is actually a pretty fair fight now that I have experience. Perhaps he should be toned down a bit for the sake of newer players, but then again he *is* the final boss.

I like Skeletron, in expert and master. Very few of the prehardmode bosses present an actual challenge, while Skeletron forces you to actually prepare a solid arena because the boss can cover a lot of ground quickly and create a lot of projectiles, and you have to actually plan what you will do and create a strategy, which doesn’t really apply to other prehardmode bosses as much. In Normal Mode however he’s a complete joke and a pushover.

I also actually like the Lunatic Cultist, despite how easy he is. The attacks are reasonably predictable and reactable, and the way the boss plays is different from most other bosses. Give him a reasonable buff and he’d be my favorite.

Duke and Empress are almost everyone’s favorites. I personally like Empress more because the battle feels intense and chaotic while still being fair and learnable, but Duke Fishron is a great battle too because it has a unique emphasis on mobility and forces you to pay attention both to the boss’s and the sharknado’s location.

Although I don’t like him as much as the other three I listed here I’ve appreciated Moon Lord more and more as I’ve played more. First couple times he just seems like an impossible spammy hellhole, however as you learn the boss you learn generally when he uses each attack and how to respond to them (phantasmal eyes - you generally want to watch the side of the screen and weave outward and upward if you see a giant wave of them, for example), and the boss is actually a pretty fair fight now that I have experience. Perhaps he should be toned down a bit for the sake of newer players, but then again he *is* the final boss.
Oh wow that’s a load

Oh wow that’s a load
Makes sense tho

yeah it does indeed.

as for my fav boss,it the WOF.
first of all WOFFLES.I love waffles.
seconmd of all,it throws a lot of projectiles at you,which makes it one of the most hardest bosses to no-hit.

Back
Top Bottom