Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

Boss

• King Slime

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Eoc

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Eow

• Boc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Bee

• Skeletron

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Wof

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Twins

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Golem

• Duke Fishron

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • Lunatic Cultist

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Pillars (say witch one)

• Moonlord

• Queen Slime

• Empress Of Light

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Betsy

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Deerclops

• Total voters
My favorite is The Twins. The attacks are SOOO cool. I remember when I first fought them. Cobalt armor. Breaker Blade. regular healing potions. I got DESTROYED by spazitazm. Still trying to defeat them!

Hmm, I'm tied between The Duke and Plantera.
Both have interesting drops and both are visually very appealing to me. I also enjoy fighting them, unlike some bosses, like Golem.

The Twins. I love their music (second only to the Plantera boss music), I like their attacks, and they were the boss that gave me the most trouble on my original playthrough (besides Fishron :p). I actually finally beat them when they randomly spawned on me, completely unprepared, no potions, just less then a stack of wood platforms, some campfires, and some heart lanterns.

I can't say for sure as I haven't beaten all the bosses in the game yet, but for now I pick regular Skeletron, there is just something about his air of mystery with the old man, and getting to explore the dungeon, I love it.

No Love for wall of Flesh? Scary dude with a scary name the first fight with it was one of the best fights ever had avoiding lava and stuff and when you beat it for the 1st time...best feeling ever...
also Eater of worlds, cool name, the destroyer and Plantera

I like the Twins, I know that they get a lot of flak for being mech bosses, but they're really fun to fight.

My favorite is probably Plantera just because I love how cool he is with his attacks and he's just all around an awesome looking boss. Like a giant leaf spider or something.

King Slime. Simply because I have only fought him once in a a non adventure map that just gave you the item to summon him.

A tie between Plantera and Destroyer.

Both has an epic theme, Plantera has an amazing sprite and The Destroyer is an amazing battle. and fun to kill with piercing stuff.

v
A tie between Plantera and Destroyer.

Both has an epic theme, Plantera has an amazing sprite and The Destroyer is an amazing battle. and fun to kill with piercing stuff.
What he said. TRY DESTROYER WITH A RAINBOW GUN!!!! XD
For my least favorite, the Twins. The other two mechs are cakewalk. I have trouble with them with endgame mage gear!

It would have to be an odd tie between King Slime, the Twins, Destroyer and Plantera.
King Slime because the Slime Mount, Slime Hook and Slime Gun are some adorable items to have.
The Twins are a pain to defeat, but it's all worth it to make a beautiful Optic Staff.
The Destroyer is just plain cool looking and his music is awesome.
Plantera because of the unique way of summoning and fighting her, and she's an important step in advancing through the game (especially as a Summoner).

I'd say it's a tie between Plantera and Duke Fishron, mainly because both are challenging, even with appropriate gear. Especially Duke Fishron, he's dangerous even to an end-game character if he manages to get near you.

Absolutely eater of worlds:
fighting him underground (with low gear) is so thrilling and tactical,
even in an appropriate arena restricting yourself to grenades or the spear makes an hillerious fight.

next are skelletron and wall of flesh, so epic

it´s actually sad how one can easily wreck some bosses:
EOW and BOC (yes!) with 3 minecart-tracks and 100 hp
WOF with waterbolt (see yrimirs video for that)
Destroyer and skeletron prime with the cannon
Duke fishron with gravi potions or asphalt (if you deal enough damage)

it´s actually sad how one can easily wreck some bosses:
EOW and BOC (yes!) with 3 minecart-tracks and 100 hp
WOF with waterbolt (see yrimirs video for that)
Destroyer and skeletron prime with the cannon
Duke fishron with gravi potions or asphalt (if you deal enough damage)

yeah, none of those can compare with the golem, pls give him a buff! ;(

Back
Top Bottom