Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

Boss

• King Slime

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Eoc

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Eow

• Boc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Bee

• Skeletron

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Wof

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Twins

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Destroyer

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Golem

• Duke Fishron

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • Lunatic Cultist

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Pillars (say witch one)

• Moonlord

• Queen Slime

• Empress Of Light

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Betsy

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Deerclops

• Total voters

Mr.Honk

Steampunker
I would like to hear who is your favorite boss, i don't mean the hardest or the one that gives the better loot (But if your favorite boss is just that because of those reasons it's awesome too!).
Well i could say mine is the eater of worlds, why?. Is mostly because i still remember the first time i battled the EoW, it was inside of the corruption tunnel system and i was still a BIG noob to Terraria i destroyed the orbs and then it appeared i was really confused and i didn't know or had the gear to fight against it . I don't have to say that i got eaten in 0.5 seconds but i still love to fight him in the underground.

I love the of of cthulu i was a real noob so i had cactus legging a wood helemt ( i think ) and no chest plate so a spawned him and he was to strong so i fled to a cave then he ran throuth the wall and i freacked out i then got killed by a moiion:D

Lets see, I would have to go with the Brain of Cthulu.

It reminds me for one of the bosses from LoZ:LttP, I believe a boss in the second dark world dungeon. Its also in one of the "bloodiest" biomes around so that's a plus.

I'd have to say the Brain of Cthulhu. Its very creative and it kind of makes me think there is a background story for everything with Cthulu. The Eater of Worlds doesn't really fit in with it. :\

I love the of of cthulu i was a real noob so i had cactus legging a wood helemt ( i think ) and no chest plate so a spawned him and he was to strong so i fled to a cave then he ran throuth the wall and i freacked out i then got killed by a moiion:D

I can agree with that, it's quite fun indeed.

Brain of Cthulhu is owning.
I've killed him by using Wooden Bow and Jester Arrows.
I love the sound *chhrekkkkk* when multiple creepers are hit with one shot.
And then, pre-hardmode are just piece of cake.

Lets see, I would have to go with the Brain of Cthulu.

It reminds me for one of the bosses from LoZ:LttP, I believe a boss in the second dark world dungeon. Its also in one of the "bloodiest" biomes around so that's a plus.
The one from the swamp palace?

For me it's plantera. The music is awesome, it's just a fun boss to fight against and it's a good challenge.
I still remember the first time I fought against him in multiplayer with my friend. We would build one arena near the first bulb we found and after beating/getting killed plantera that we would go and search for another bulb and bring plantera all the way back to the arena.

The Destroyer.
Man this guy is so strong yet so weak.
He's got the heaviest arsenal you can think of, something so hard to dodge, yet a piercing/melee weapon will completely wreck the poor thing... as long as he doesn't kill you first.

Hmm, guess it would have to be Plantera. Was really the only boss added in 1.2 that was a challenge with "level" appropriate gear imo, and while the mech bosses are cool in their own way, they lack a bit in originality.

Mourning Wood. :dryadnaughty:

Jokes aside, I'd saaay... Plantera? I'd be tempted to say Skeletron, but he's also one of the most forgettable bosses too... At least, to me. :0

Back
Top Bottom