• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

What is Your Favorite Terraria Music?

UlticraftMTT

Plantera
Solar Eclipse
Golem
Boss 4 (Ocram, Queen Bee)
Boss 3
Lihzahrd Temple
Underground (normal)
Crimson (surface)
Frost Moon
Boss 2
Those are my favorites.

To be honest, I've played for nearly four thousand hours. The Terraria music is as stale to me as a piece of bread buried with a mummy. I pull up youtube and pop in one of those 30 minute extensions. Megalovania (Undertale), Snowy Valak Mountain - Night (Xenoblade Chronicles), Throne of the God That Caused Everything (Tales of Zestiria), and Magikarp Festival (Pokken Tournament) are my current go-to tracks.

I never really did get tired of the Underground Corruption theme though. Sometimes I'll turn off the youtube music to turn on the Terraria music for old times' sake.

Gustone

Eye of Cthulhu
Originally Boss 2 (creepy) now Boss 3 (glitches). 2nd is Eerie (tuh dah tuduh Dah Tedoh ted doh) 3rd Moon Lord (fast) and Plantera (te tatotuteh Tedadodudedudeduh)

Top Bottom