What is Your Favorite Terraria Music?

Do I have to chose? It would be a tie between the regular Day theme or the Ocean theme. They are both relaxing and I can listen to them for hours while grinding or building.

For some reason I'm super attached to the Ocean theme. I think it evokes the most feeling of wonder, perhaps because I associate it closely with the big 1.2 reveal trailer. It's usually the one I have playing all the time back at base via musicbox, for sure.

After that, I'd say Overworld Day 1 (the classic), Plantera, Underground Crimson, and Eclipse, in that order. Honorable mention goes to the Overworld Night theme because it's rather relaxing to me.

Ocean... Space... Boss 5 (Plantera)... Boss 3 (Destroyer and Brain of Cthulhu I guess...)... Desert... Solar Eclipse... and when I'm in the mood, Golem and Queen Bee boss themes too.

it's gotta be that sweet mushroom biome theme for me,
i love it so much i built a giant above ground biome for my house,
plus you get perma night and a funky purple glow who doesn't love that?

Oh wait... The is another one... Oops. Didn't see Favorite Terraria THEMES. Oh well. Two ways for people to get their opinion out now I guess.

Definitely Plantera's theme. I love the heavy guitar in it. You just feel so epic when fighting him :p

Back
Top Bottom