Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

1) Snowball cannon. It's just such a useful thing for a ranger. It tears through everything until skeletron!
2) Space gun. Crushes WoF and lasts well into HM
3) All bee spawning weapons, especially beenades. The bees crush every boss!

(Pre Hm)

1. Cutlass. It's really useful in early Hardmode - it's better than all of the early hardmode metal swords, and with a reasonably good prefix it tends to last me until I manage to craft the Terra Blade.
2. Last Prism. It's really satisfying to kill hordes of enemies really quickly, especially when I'm farming the Lunar events or the Pumpkin moon.
3. Terra Blade. It was really satisfying to finally have it for the first time after spending so much effort getting it (doing all of the things I needed to do to craft the Night's Edge, killing the Mechanical Bosses so I could get the Hallowed Bars necessary to craft Excalibur, and then killing Mothron enough times during the Solar Eclipse to get two Broken Hero Swords). It also lived up to my expectations regarding its power and strength.

1) Dart Rifle/Dart Pistol - very powerful, ammo is cheap, great against bosses and easy to obtain.
2) Shotguns - they are fun to use almost in every game.
3)Flying Knife - rarely use this, but it's surprisingly effective against groups of enemies, worms and for grinding invasions.

1.Nebula Arcanum:I know it's end game but the effect is cool and it's really useful when I did the solar pillar.
2.Razorblade Typhoon:Looks freaking epic And the beautiful homing capabilities! All mages must have this.
3.Muramasa:It would be higher it's just that it's so weak after hardmode and it really is just used to craft the Nights Edge.(maybe a katana plus muramasa make a cool hard mode weapon would be a great mod idea).

1) Shadowflame knife, better dps than a megashark, bounces, does DOT, takes no ammo or mana and uses the melee damage type. Its my primary weapon from the start of hardmode all the way to golem.
2) Shadowflame hex doll, just such a fun and creepy attack to use and with an endgame mage build you can fire almost continuousl.
3) Once got a large solar erruption because apparently weapons can get impossible prefixs on spawn (though I've only seen it in flails) was interesting being able to hit things off the screen with melee.

1)Muramasa-It helped me a lot finishing pre-hardmode,because of it's high speed and kinda high damage(Also you can craft Night's Edge with it)

2)Thorn Chakram-lol knockback (& Poison!)

3)Harpoon-It has pretty low damage,but It has a funny way of attacking (and it has gravity! :eek: )

Yeah that's it

1) Ice Sickle. It's nothing close to the best weapon in the game but I have a sentimental attachment to it since I spent so long in Hardmode in my first playthrough without actually beating all the Mechanical Bosses. I had been using the Nights Edge previously and found it lacking, especially against the Wall of Flesh so when I got my hands on something that decimated most enemies like the Ice Sickle I kept it right up until I upgraded to the Death Sickle.

2) Possessed Hatchet. Found it more useful than the Paladins Hammer and the unique attack style for a boomerang was entertaining.

3) Flairon. Probably my overall favourite weapon in terms of mechanics, utility and accessibility. It's not even the strongest melee weapon (I'd give that to the Terrarian or Meowmere) but I always beat Fishron before the Mechanicals in Expert Mode just to get the Flairon and make the entirety of Hardmode that much easier.

1. Megashark - I used it until DF and Tsunami. Really.
2. Onyx Blaster - its massive burst damage and an explosive shard can one-shot or two-shot most monsters which is just hillarious for pre-mech bosses weapon
3. Optic staff - having two different minions while being non-summoner IS AMAZING!

1. Waterbolt... This is a mage's fantasy coming into real life. It doesn't seem like much but with the right prefixes and accessories this thing can take down The Destroyer.
2. Fire of Flower, I mean come on it's a direct reference to Mario and who doesn't love that? It's very fun to see what wall bangs, ricochets, and just seeing how far you can hit an enemy
3. Slime staff. It's fun watching those little puppies- Slimes go. Try taking down the wall of flash only using slimes... Or even one slime! It's possible because i've done it once. It also brings a challenge to enemies and flying enemies are a real pain but once you know how to work them in your favor they're really fun

1) Lunar Flare. Endgame that goes through walls, what could be better (other than a freaking magic laser of course)? Also I do love the sniper rifle.
2) Ice Rod or perhaps the Slap Hand, I can't pick
3) Spirit Lamp was the most recent thing but before it got added I simply had to collect all the magic book weapons. I should do a playthrough with just them...

1. Star Wrath
Left-click= GG
My favorite moon lord drop, It is kinda like the Meteor Staff except it’s actually good and doesn’t stab the crap out of your mana.

2. Tactical Shotgun
This thing is nice because it is a shotgun that shoots fast, and also Chlorophyte bullets exist. If a slick red and black shotgun existed, I’d choose that over this.

3. Inferno Fork
Remember what being bullied by diabolists felt like? Hit em back much harder. It’s really satisfying to get multiple enemies in the same blast.

Back
Top Bottom