Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

1) Rainbow gun- holy rainbows of death batman
2) THE AXE- seriously who doesnt wanna smack a slime with a sick guitar
3) Piranha gun- alright a gun that shoots a fish, A FISH dont tell me you didnt wanna see what this did

1. Pally Pal Hammer of Friendship (Good damage, long range, ichor soak it, let cool for 5-6 minutes.)
2. One has not lived until they have rained down a Blizzard Staff on your enemies, and hear their screams for mercy.
3. I :red:ing love the.... uhhh.. :red: what's it called.... erm... the Typhon spell.. thing. Yeah.

1) Flairon
2) Paladin's Hammer/Tactical Shotgun
3) Vampire knives, though after I got it once I vowed to never rely on them again as a melee oriented character.

1) Most Useful: Mushroom Spear. Not only is it an awesome weapon(arguably the best pre-North Pole spear), it's great for poking around in the dirt for caves.

For 2 and 3, consult the following image:
z1T2wkV.png

1) Most Useful: I'd say Razorblade Typohoon because of it's ability to sweep the entire screen in 1-2 shots. It's just so op and I love it! :D
2) Most Fun: Bubble gun. DPS. That is all I have to say.
3) Most Intricate: Magnet sphere, probably. I like how it kind of acts like a summon, in the sense that you can just fire and forget about it. I would love to see an upgrade that could spawn two spheres at a time, or something like that!

1. Blizzard Staff or Razorblade Typhoon
2. CandyCorn Rifle --------> easy ammo :D
3. Sniper Rifle -------> for pvp

1) Terra Blade. After its buff this cracker can destroy just about anything in seconds, and with beetle attack armor it liquefies bosses.
2) Bubble Gun/Razorblade Typhoon/Flairon/Tsunami/Tempest Staff. I know, that's a lot, but all of the Fishron weapons are insanely fun to use, notably the Tsunami with Hallowed Arrows.
3) Shadowbeam Staff. I have a lot of fun sending this around corners and everywhere throughout enclosed spaces, and it's very useful too.

1) Death-sickle, because it can absolutely decimate anything and it's a great weapon for destroying the EoC (if you're fighting a tough boss or something and need extra hp) I can even say I prefer it to the Terra Blade in a 1v1 melee fight, granted I can get close enough to my opponent
2) Snowball-cannon, because 1st time I played Terraria this thing (along with the grappling hook and gold armor) made me feel like Samus from Metroid
3) Clockwork Assault Rifle, because I spent the most time trying to get on from the WoF (and in spite of this I actually hate the weapon)

1) cutlass... it's just a fun weapon to use and really good against pre-plantera enemies
2) razorblade typhoon... really powerful and great for bosses, but kind of boring to use
3) nimbus rod... for those times where your too lazy to target one mob.

1) Stynger, love that weapon.
2) Sniper Rifle, hilarious to use in PVP with friends.
3) Rocket Launcher.

1) Godly Possessed Hatchet, I don't think I need to explain why.
2) Legendary Terra Blade... Though, I really want to get my hands on a Bubble Gun.
3) Either the Nimbus Rod, Demon Scythe or the Terra Blade.

1) Starfury
2) Starfury
3) ... Starfury

Hmm...
Gotta love them Starfurys.

1) Starfury O.P. dps, provides as much light as a torch when swung, and can wreck bosses like a :redmunch: with its stars.
2) Starfury Who says the Starfury is boring?!
3) Nimbus Rod It is very satisfing (Sorry if I spelt that wrong) to see you defend 1 side while the Nimbus Rod defends the other. Were like teammates. And Starfury.

lets see...
favourite: bat sceptre; who doesn't love spam-fire + homing?

most useful: waterbolt; this is because i can use it from early game up to early hard mode until i get something better (and kill WoF with it)

most intricate: depending on the interpretation of "intricate" i want to say either magnet sphere or razorblade typhoon.

magnet sphere can make short work of even the most aggressive mobs if you line your shots up right, and razorblade typhoon in my experience, sucks against single mobs, and completely obliterates hordes of mobs.
(kind of weird right? not complaining though) makes it great for crowd control.

1) Snowman Cannon: Freaking OP damage with explosion and homing.

2)Paladin Hammer: Really good at PvP and is fun to play around.

3) Cutlass: Well, pirate invasions are fun and you get these rarely but makes you happy to collect a lot.

1) Stynger I rely it whenever I do pumpkin moons or any boss summoning
2) Death Sickle: Goes through walls, pierces enemies, and kills those Truffle Worms for me
3) The Horse Mans Blade: I aways find how easy it is to kill the enemy behind you with pumpkins when only directly attacking the enemy in front of you

Back
Top Bottom