do you like games

• yes

Votes: 64 91.4%
  • no

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters

Thrilder

Steampunker
mines minecraft, five nights at freddys, the zelda series, animal crossing and the mario series

whats yours

Pokemon x and Pokemon sword, Legend of Zelda games, Touhou Luna nights, but admittedly, I've never played touhou, but it looks fun.

On Mac and PC: No Man's Sky, Minecraft, Civilization III and IV, Heroes of Might and Magic II and III.

On phone: Odesys Spider Solitaire, Magma Mobile's Mahjong (tile matching, not real Mah Jongg), Minecraft Earth.

Hmm, I'd say Team fortress 2, Starcraft 2, Persona 5, Ace Combat Zero and Don't Starve Together.

I could make a list on it but I may end up including games even from Ps1, N64 era.

Minecraft
War Thunder
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Super Smash Brothers: Ultimate
Hearts of Iron IV
Team Fortress 2
For Honour

(Dang my game preferences varies from different genres)

Metroid Prime Trilogy will always remain at the top for me. Due to being a game that contains 3 of my all time favorite games.

A few other ones that I really enjoy also include

Ys Origin
Aselia the Eternal & Seinarukana (They are more Visual Novels with supplementary RPG gameplay, but still count)
Hollow Knight
Tales of Berseria
Portal
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Tokyo Xanadu
Slime Rancher

A few other ones that really stick to me are old era LEGO games. Including Racers, Rock Raiders, and Alpha Team.

Roblox.

I hate how the game gets such a bad rep for being a little kids game and just rip-offs of other games. It's a very good game (If you would call it a game. It's more of a platform), you just have to find the right games. It also has the coolest and fun way to build your own games.

I also made about five bucks off one of my games back in 2014, so that was cool.

On a side note: I think it's funny how people who like Terraria are almost guaranteed to have similar tastes in games as I do. I suppose birds of a feather flock together.

I have quite a few of them...
At the top of the list though:

Crosscode
Rabi-ribi
Heavily modded Starbound
Stardew Valley
Rune Factory 4/Rune Factory 4 Special
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Special Mentions not quite the top of the list, but still pretty awesome:
Atelier Sophie
Atelier Ryza
Recettear