What is your favourite mount?

ketrab

Retinazer
What is your favourite mount? mine is Lava Shark. Also sorry if someone already asked that question.

Witch's Broom - as fast as the UFO, can fly in liquid, can fit through a 3 high gap.

Toy Tank is very unique in my opinion. I believe it's the only mount that has a reliable way of attacking enemies.

Well I can have only one mount in 3ds edition soooo
but on old gen I have only gotten the fuzzy carrot so i cant really give any definitive answer.

I tried the Winged Slime for Wings in a the Mount Slot instead of an Accessory Slot and it made The Twins go from worst of the Mechanical Bosses to literally flying circles around them and beating them first try on Master Mode. The vertical speed is insane! It also made The Destroyer fun by letting me use The Destroyer as my arena for fighting The Destroyer. (Also, with all Warding Accessories and a Heart Reach Potion, you can stay still and fire the Daedalus Stormbow with an Endless Quiver and win.) It's doesn't have infinite flight, but that's not much of a problem with its falling speed and bouncing on enemies can occasionally save you from hits from below. I honestly don't think I'll ever use wings after the Queen Slime again and it makes infinite flight mounts feel slow enough that I might only use them for building. Depends on how good the Cute Fishron is in an arena of Bubble Blocks and Honey is if I get around to testing it.

The biggest flaw is it can let Plantera pin you to the ceiling if you're not careful, but you can dismount and remount when you've fallen far enough away from her. That sucks, but getting hit two or three times on the way down beats getting hit until you die.

I tried the Winged Slime for Wings in a the Mount Slot instead of an Accessory Slot and it made The Twins go from worst of the Mechanical Bosses to literally flying circles around them and beating them first try on Master Mode. The vertical speed is insane! It also made The Destroyer fun by letting me use The Destroyer as my arena for fighting The Destroyer. (Also, with all Warding Accessories and a Heart Reach Potion, you can stay still and fire the Daedalus Stormbow with an Endless Quiver and win.) It's doesn't have infinite flight, but that's not much of a problem with its falling speed and bouncing on enemies can occasionally save you from hits from below. I honestly don't think I'll ever use wings after the Queen Slime again and it makes infinite flight mounts feel slow enough that I might only use them for building. Depends on how good the Cute Fishron is in an arena of Bubble Blocks and Honey is if I get around to testing it.

The biggest flaw is it can let Plantera pin you to the ceiling if you're not careful, but you can dismount and remount when you've fallen far enough away from her. That sucks, but getting hit two or three times on the way down beats getting hit until you die.
Surprisingly, this is actually only half of this mount’s insanity. The other half is, and I feel like this needs saying, this is a MOUNT. This isn’t some mobility accessory that you have to take off potential damage accessories or defensive items for, this is a MOUNT. It’s not taking up any of your precious accessory slots like your wings and boots and dashes are. This thing can be slapped onto just about any loadout for an insane mobility boost.

To take it even further, this mount disabling the effects of most other mobility items means you can (and should) take those off while using this mount, allowing for even more damage or defense!

I like the pigron mount. I just think it's neat.

Also it runs at almost the exact same speed as a wyvern flies, so if you make a long platform in the sky, you can go running with wyverns :^)

Back
Top Bottom