What is your favourite sprite you've created?

I made one for a group I've joined in on deviantart

It's called the Nebula Spiker's
Nebula Spiker.gif

itd have to be my profile picture :happy: that or the pelican boss im currently working on
pelican.png
(just noticed those pesky white pixels gonna change that)

Been doing some upscales and desided to recolor some textures as well. I used the weapon rack as the base, did not take the time to remake each individual wooden background.
This is however unfinished, as i haven't remade each boss's part.

Also this does count as only one texture in game files.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210318-210720_Pixel Studio.jpg
    Screenshot_20210318-210720_Pixel Studio.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 86
hello all i now have significant art experience and no longer can i make bad sprites. i am now 17 percent worse.
here are some items i have made as part of the destiny mod's art team (none of these are to scale, they're all 2:2 in terraria) that i am particularly proud of
last_word_A.png

bad_juju_buffon_animated.gif

borealis_void.png

graviton_lance_a.png

please go get the mod i am trying really hard

Proudest recolor(s):
NPC_65.gif
Item_561.png
Item_930.png

Proudest resprite(s):
Item_231.png
Item_127.png

Proudest sprite:
Sword1.png

- This sprite took two hours.
- Might resprite it again actually.
- I don't know if I have a better one or not, because some sprites I made in the past got deleted due to a new computer.

Here's This Set Dropped By This Zombie
Custom Vanity Set 1.png
Some Chainsaw I made I like It Kinda Reminds Me Of The Chainsaw From The First Evil Dead.
Item_3098.png
Here's The Zombie Which Drops Its Set Always If You Kill It
NPC_321.png
Gore_457.png
Gore_458.png
Gore_459.png
If It's Actually a Rabid Fox Or a Zombie In a Costume Or a Crazed Killer Im Doing More Sprites As I Can Based Off My Wild Adventures From Pop Culture
Item_96.png
Item_1827.png
I Know This Bladed Glove Resprite Kinda Sucks I Tried To Make It Movie Accurate Here's My Sprites I Did (Update) 11/30/2021 Here's More Sprites
Lucy_Fire_Ax.png
Rextured The Lucy Axe From The DST Crossover To a Classic Firemans Axe Kinda Like The One From Fallout: New Vegas And a Victim Of a Moonlight Curse Set Uses Familiar Ripped Player Clothes
Cursed Victim Set.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom