What is your favourite sprite you've created?

rooster.png
I'm proud of this one I made

Last edited:
I don't make this kind of stuff... I don't know why did i write this. I don't know what am i doing. I don't know why am i here. I think i'm lost. Help me pls.

Sadly I haven't really done any sprite work for terraria. Though I do have a decent chunk of stuff for FTL. Mostly weapons and a ship* (Ship is not my IP so I only get credit for effort of translating it into FTL). The weapons are made from scratch however. I admit for large sprites such as the ship, it becomes apparent my shading is static and lackluster, but fortunately that's the reason why I picked FTL as my first game to mod since it's not too hard to make your ships blend in with the vanilla art.
H1XOr3U.png
280px-Cruiser_Hull_Kestrel_A_The_Kestrel.png
(Kestrel for comparison)

Say hello to Bio Beam II - perfect for decorating your rival's ships with a fresh set of corpses:
dzAp1K3.png

Last edited:
Sadly I haven't really done any sprite work for terraria. Though I do have a decent chunk of stuff for FTL. Mostly weapons and a ship* (Ship is not my IP so I only get credit for effort of translating it into FTL). The weapons are made from scratch however. I admit for large sprites such as the ship, it becomes apparent my shading is static and lackluster, but fortunately that's the reason why I picked FTL as my first game to mod since it's not too hard to make your ships blend in with the vanilla art.
H1XOr3U.png
280px-Cruiser_Hull_Kestrel_A_The_Kestrel.png
(Kestrel for comparison)

Say hello to Bio Beam II - perfect for decorating your rival's ships with a fresh set of corpses:
dzAp1K3.png
Is that the F5 Mercury from 'Ring Runner, Flight of the Sages?'

Here is my first sprite, I hope it sends! It looks a little flat but Ill try to improve that.
Also it is really small.

I hope this fixes it:First sprite (3).png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom