What is your favourite sprite you've created?

vaporizer_by_flyforshine-d8ru2ct.png

pulse_rifle_by_flyforshine-d8ru28n.png

azureviolet_by_flyforshine-d8l7epr.png

These are one of the few I actually uploaded to my dA.
But that may just be because I'm lazy, I love all my sprites equally.

I HAVE A LOT OF FAVORITE I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE. BUT, THESE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE PIXEL ART I MADE.
MAYBE YOU GUYS CAN CHOOSE FOR ME, WHICH ONE IS THE BEST.
darkboss.png

mageshot.png

black-red.png

bosss.png

syth3.png

Ancient-stone-golem.png
(THIS ONE'S NOT DONE YET, BUT I JUST WANTED TO SHOW)
Blue-phoenix.png

aqua-elemental.gif

Shoot2.gif

That's an evil question. As someone's made about 500 sprites to date, I'm unsure. So I'm gonna cheat and pick 3.
UgElRwO.png
This here magma blade, which is really, REALLY over the top in scale,
rG5Q1wE.png
This here marksman rifle, purely because I completely forgot how I got such a perfect shape for it, and
Z0NDRYa.png
This here aqua blade, because it is probably the best shading I've done to date.

Hmm, sprites can be controlled using button presses in the update method of your game. I learned how to do this by watching the video tutorials on this site under the education tab. It's not too hard, you can make your guy walk in a day or two.

Hmm, sprites can be controlled using button presses in the update method of your game. I learned how to do this by watching the video tutorials on this site under the education tab. It's not too hard, you can make your guy walk in a day or two.
Make sure you quote the text (like I do above) by using the reply button, because I've currently no idea who you are talking to, I'm sorry for that.

Probably The Ebony Wrath which I used as a Boss in my most recent suggestion. The Largest Sprite with the most detail I made that wasn't based off of any preexisting Terraria Sprites.
Ebony Wrath Dripping.png

Though I also like the Aero Razor which looks like a giant shuriken along with the Hydro Pumper.
Aero Razor.png
Hydro Pumper 2.png

Back
Top Bottom