What is your hardest boss in Terraria?

What do you think is the hardest boss In Terraria

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Trumpets Of Hoenn

Official Terrarian
What do you think is the hardest boss in Terraria? (Not counting Moon Lord because It would win by a landslide.) Mine would probably be Plantera mostly because of the fighting environment.

Duke_Fishron.jpg

You missed Duke Fishron as a choice.

And yes, he would be my hardest because of the slightly hard to grasp movement. Whether be his attack pattern or I suck at dodging him, he is still tough as he has several moves that can eat you (literally).

oh thanks ill edit it
[DOUBLEPOST=1442271593,1442271405][/DOUBLEPOST]I used vampire knives with ichor flask and flew around with steampunk wings. Totally not a cheap strategy

Fish Dukeron. We had a lot of troube defeating him co-op 2 people normal mode. I've never challenged him in single player..

the most annoying boss for me is the moon lord

Fish Dukeron. We had a lot of troube defeating him co-op 2 people normal mode. I've never challenged him in single player..

also duke fishron isnt that hard all you really need is a cosmic car key spectre armor laser machine gun and a mana flower

As a PC player, my answer depends on the world difficulty: normal mode or expert mode. In normal mode, I find Duke Fishron to be the hardest boss, but in expert mode, Skeletron clears the table.

By the way, I'd have voted for Skeletron but he is not in the poll. ;( (Some other bosses are missing as well.)

Pretty much anything, which can drop a Trophy, can be considered a boss. Your poll is missing at least the Moon event bosses and Flying Dutchman plus Martian Saucer. However, these enemies are event and invasion bosses so your decision to leave them out may have been intentional. You can read about the bosses of Terraria here.

The Twins.
I just have difficulty with them.
With the items of that tier, it's damn difficult. I just find it difficult, but yeah.

Fishron is easy enough to kill with Frost Moon stuff. Which I'd say is pre-Fishron. I guess it's open.

Pretty much anything, which can drop a Trophy, can be considered a boss. Your poll is missing at least the Moon event bosses and Flying Dutchman plus Martian Saucer. However, these enemies are event and invasion bosses so your decision to leave them out may have been intentional. You can read about the bosses of Terraria here.
I'm not including event bosses
[DOUBLEPOST=1442491859,1442491787][/DOUBLEPOST]also im leaving out the pillars because they arent really the boss on their own, its the minions that do the fighting

I really struggled with the Twins in particular when I 1st played Terraria in 1.1.

Over time they've gotten a little easier just like the other bosses did, but in Expert Mode they are still difficult even when I'm fully prepared making it similar to what it was like in 1.1.

Seeing how the Final Boss of any game is generally supposed to be the hardest Boss I see why you left out the Moon Lord which would pretty much be the hardest boss for most people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom