Console What is your hardest boss (relative to progression)

the first prism

Eye of Cthulhu
Mine definitely is expert skeletron. His speed. And he has about the health of the WOF. But you're meant to beat him before queen bee. LOGIC!

Mine definitely is expert skeletron. His speed. And he has about the health of the WOF. But you're meant to beat him before queen bee. LOGIC!
I recieved an alert and you seemed to have already been seen in the same topic regarding bosses. I’m just confused as of to why you decided to make another thread with the same type of thread already present.

I recieved an alert and you seemed to have already been seen in the same topic regarding bosses. I’m just confused as of to why you decided to make another thread with the same type of thread already present.
@AlexTheKoalefant, please just report and move on. You don’t need to confront another member about making a similar topic. All you need to do is report something if you think it’s a duplicate, and including a link is very helpful so we don’t have to go looking for what thread you think it’s a duplicate of. After you report it, ignore it. The forum staff will take it from there.

Since the other thread is about most difficult hardmode boss, and this thread is about is any boss - especially in its natural progression - both threads can remain.

Expert Skeletron is really challenging and gets my vote, as well as Expert Moon Lord.

Back
Top Bottom