what is your hardest event to finish?

hello players, share us your hardest event in Terraria

I will say: the Old One's Army (Tiers 2 & 3) and the Lunar Pillars, they are hard due to the big amounts of enemies that will tear ME AND THE ETERNIA CRYSTAL FASTER THAN CRAP!!

Moon Lord is easy for me...but Moon Lord + Pirates = get ready to die. Even with my equipment, I CANNOT beat both at the same time.....

multiplayer pumpkin moon is an absolute bloodbath. the moment you hit wave 14 there just won't be any survivors anymore.

Multiplayer pumpkin moon is the worst. When you are kiting a whole bunch of pumpkings, and then your ally passes you and all their pumpkings smack you towards all of yours, you just get smacked around till you die (I didnt have the cobalt shield this time)

The Pumpkin Moon during latter waves, if you're hooked by Pumpking the one time and the other 4 crowd around you while the one that hooked your character has him/her stun-locked and doing contact damage, then it's over.

Singleplayer: probably Old One's Army because the third tier is really hard, especially when you have to focus on Betsy and on the smaller enemies on both sides. Doing this seems very hard with only golem-tier items (because later these drops aren't very useful).

For multipleyer, I'd also say Pumpkin Moon. If you even played it on a multiplayer server, after wave 13 everything turns into a chaotic massacre, especially with all these burning flames and scythes flying around.

Singleplayer: probably Old One's Army because the third tier is really hard, especially when you have to focus on Betsy and on the smaller enemies on both sides. Doing this seems very hard with only golem-tier items (because later these drops aren't very useful).

For multipleyer, I'd also say Pumpkin Moon. If you even played it on a multiplayer server, after wave 13 everything turns into a chaotic massacre, especially with all these burning flames and scythes flying around.
I also have the problem with Old One's Army, both tiers need a Frost/Pumpkin moon weapon (I reached wave 7 in tier 2 but I BARELY REACH IT IN THE MOTHER REDDING TIER 3!!!!)

Back
Top Bottom