What is your most anticipated item of 1.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firearrow15

Skeletron
What single item are you most excited for in the upcoming update?

Personally mine is the portal gun. It was mention in an old spoiler pre- Christmas update 2013, but not heard of since. Hopefully it makes it into 1.3.

Close runner-ups are the meowmere, digging mount, and DPS scarecrow.

Post yours below!

While a lot of items have been spoiled, only a few of those have been weapons/armor. Heck, the only real spoiled armor set we've seen is still yet to get a name announced. So as a person who is in love of this game's combat aspect it is not suprising to say (as a mage) that my most anticipated item would be the Laser Machinegun.

I'm interested in those planter boxes... And those dynamic dyes... and that one grappling hook...

But I really, really can't wait for those awesome looking blocks (granite, marble) and their associated furniture sets!

...Oh, and Pink Gel! Hopefully, Pink Torches will be among the crafting line there. :)

Laser machine gun or the Sdmg I hope lsmg can have the coulour of the laser changed..... Actually this could be a good suggestion

Don't call the devs it's generally not good as they don't need to be going to everybody answering the questions she's probaly busy programming now
I'm well aware of that, but she's not going to see it anyways unless she gets through the other hundreds of alerts that people are inevitably going to leave on her profile.

Hmm... that is a toughy, since I am mainly interested in the building oriented items & such...

Maybe slime banners corresponding to color of slime defeated...:D

Mothron!

Na.. The mining pod looks amazeballs but most of all it's not the items I'm looking forward to but everything else; the new world generation, new mechanics, the HUD tweaks - and I'm really hoping for a new biome.

I think my favorite addition so far is the new lines of treantwood armor. I love non-combat gearsets like the mining gear and the fishing gear, so having the whole 'perma-potion' thing will be neat, and the treants are just a cool idea.

I think my favorite addition so far is the new lines of treantwood armor. I love non-combat gearsets like the mining gear and the fishing gear, so having the whole 'perma-potion' thing will be neat, and the treants are just a cool idea.
Where was this shown? I don't remember any treants

the meowmere or any other endgame sword not yet mentioned....because any melee weapon that can beat a boss faster than the north pole deserves my upmost respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom