Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

I can only think of two enemies that I dislike, of coarse Wyvern since building,blah blah blah. The only other enemy I think I could think of is Ichor sticker since well they have pretty damn good aim bot. ;P

The only other enemy I think I could think of is Ichor sticker since well they have pretty damn good aim bot. ;P
YES. THOSE THINGS ARE ANNOYING.
[doublepost=1472174728,1472174469][/doublepost]
I don't Know if it got already Said...
But medusas are horrible in pre (and) / Post Hardmode while rushing through caves Even with Wings (cause they can disable that to kill you with falldamage or just swarming you)
Medusa is a Hardmode enemy, not Pre-Hardmode.

Hoplites are Pre-Hardmode, though.

For pre-hard mode it's either the zombie or demon eye. THEY JUST WANDER AROUND LIKE PESTS!
[doublepost=1472566034,1472565958][/doublepost]And then for hard mode it's the herplings and derplings. THEY JUST JUMP AROUND THE EVIL BUNNIES (but they don't look like bunnies)

For pre-hard mode it's either the zombie or demon eye. THEY JUST WANDER AROUND LIKE PESTS!
[doublepost=1472566034,1472565958][/doublepost]And then for hard mode it's the herplings and derplings. THEY JUST JUMP AROUND THE EVIL BUNNIES (but they don't look like bunnies)
Based on this, I'm surprised you even like Critters.

ok so there's a few for me
One of them is herplings. That come at you at super-sonic speeds and (if your in early hardmode) practically rip through you in one hit.
Arch Wyverns. As if Wyverns weren't bad enough already. Some guy at re-logic must of got a wild hair up his :red: one day and thought "hey! You know what would be gReAt!? Let's take the most annoying enemy I the game, and BUFF him!"
My most hated though is probably Paladins. I spend just about all of my Post-Plantera/Pre Duke Fishron time in the dungeon. When one of those things come along, I might as well kill myself. They fricken RAIN hammers on you that go through blocks. THROUGH BLOCKS. Whoever came up with THAT :red: must have been the same guy who buffed the Wyvern.

ok so there's a few for me
One of them is herplings. That come at you at super-sonic speeds and (if your in early hardmode) practically rip through you in one hit.
Arch Wyverns. As if Wyverns weren't bad enough already. Some guy at re-logic must of got a wild hair up his :red: one day and thought "hey! You know what would be gReAt!? Let's take the most annoying enemy I the game, and BUFF him!"
My most hated though is probably Paladins. I spend just about all of my Post-Plantera/Pre Duke Fishron time in the dungeon. When one of those things come along, I might as well kill myself. They fricken RAIN hammers on you that go through blocks. THROUGH BLOCKS. Whoever came up with THAT :red: must have been the same guy who buffed the Wyvern.
Actually, there are easy ways to deal with Paladins. Firstly, if you block off a door so no Angry Bones can open it, the Paladins can't see you, and will not attack, making them highly vulnerable to the Death Sickle or any other weapon that fires through blocks.

Edit* It now has been since I reached Hardmode, The Ice Tortoise.
he's very difficult for me to defeat and they keep charging.

Last edited:
Rune mage-he comes, kills, runs away and that's why I hate him. Yes he's not a problem when you have good stuff but when hardmode only starts...

Unlike a lot of people here, I need to find diabloists, (Inferno Fork) so I NEVER get them. Also, i've only ever been killed by a sniper once, so.. If I need it's drops, it doesn't spawn. ( basically, everything here is super rare...) But, Necromancers. Richochet, speed of light staff, something ALWAYS hits them for 1 dmg, so they teleport, and they make it an (Prepare for the worst pun ever) un-fungeon. ._. (Dungeon)

Unlike a lot of people here, I need to find diabloists, (Inferno Fork) so I NEVER get them. Also, i've only ever been killed by a sniper once, so.. If I need it's drops, it doesn't spawn. ( basically, everything here is super rare...) But, Necromancers. Richochet, speed of light staff, something ALWAYS hits them for 1 dmg, so they teleport, and they make it an (Prepare for the worst pun ever) un-fungeon. ._. (Dungeon)
Are you making sure the background walls are the right ones for Diabolist/Sniper hunting?

Yes- I forgot to say that. I already got 3 tacSGs, 2 unreal snipers, 3 non unreal snipers, a shadowbeam, a spectre, shield and hammer, SWAT helmet, 7 rockets, etc etc. It took me too long to get ONE sniper, (it was broken ) then I got unreal. Same for TacSG. Didn't even want the other things >:l Edit: I'm the only ever person think the GL is better in EVERY way vs. Rocket launcher

So I got SEVEN rocket launchers >:l
Aaaand a lot of commandos. My world's spawn rates are weird- earlygame I was spawnkilled by 4 pinkys and have seen 6 rainbowslime on one world alone. And I have 7 bone wings. >:l. If Tl;dr, >:l faces. >:l faces everywhere
Yay, walls of text are fun... :l
[doublepost=1476906157,1476905665][/doublepost]I'd enjoy to feel your pain :l
In the Post-Plantera is a torturous enemy Called the Diabolist! They have caused me to much pain!!

I feel your pain.
This is now roughly half the page :l

Last edited:
Yes- I forgot to say that. I already got 3 tacSGs, 2 unreal snipers, 3 non unreal snipers, a shadowbeam, a spectre, shield and hammer, SWAT helmet, 7 rockets, etc etc. It took me too long to get ONE sniper, (it was broken ) then I got unreal. Same for TacSG. Didn't even want the other things >:l Edit: I'm the only ever person think the GL is better in EVERY way vs. Rocket launcher

So I got SEVEN rocket launchers >:l
Aaaand a lot of commandos. My world's spawn rates are weird- earlygame I was spawnkilled by a pinky and have seen 6 rainbowslime on one world alone. And I have 7 bone wings. >:l. If Tl;dr, >:l faces. >:l faces everywhere
Yay, walls of text are fun... :l
[doublepost=1476906157,1476905665][/doublepost]I'd enjoy to feel your pain :l

This is now roughly half the page :l
The Grenade Launcher is better to me as well - higher base damage combined with relatively easier aiming on ground enemies.

Also, you can find Diabolists where Hell Armored Bones and Tactical Skeletons spawn. If you're seeing Rusty/Blue Armored Bones or Snipers/Commandos (and even Paladins), you're in the wrong place. Diabolists are replaced by Necromancers and Ragged Casters (respectively) in those areas.

I stay there, i'm in the dungeon a lot, and I still have only ever seen 1. I check banners and walls, place water candles and get everything else >:l. This is why I hate starting new characters. (Accidentaly pretty much deleted everything, help down backspace and it went, "weee! Delete all the things")

Last edited:
I stay there, i'm in the dungeon a lot, and I still have only ever seen 1. I check banners and walls, place water candles and get everything else
>:l
[doublepost=1476907234,1476907182][/doublepost]This is why I hate starting new characters.
Try starting a new world and farming there, in that case.

Back
Top Bottom