Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

Then i'm rekilling and gathering EVERYTHING. So no. :p. I am not getting back spawners and finding bulbs again. When I need them, they don't spawn. Otherwise I find one every 2 minutes.

Then i'm rekilling and gathering EVERYTHING. So no. :p. I am not getting back spawners and finding bulbs again. When I need them, they don't spawn. Otherwise I find one every 2 minutes.
In that case, try getting a Paladin's Hammer first. Forget about needing an Inferno Fork. Trust me ;)

Alright, I've had a change of my least favorite non-boss enemy to encounter:
Elf Copters.
I've died so many times from those things. Almost every time I die in the Frost Moon, it's from those :red: things. And I die a lot in that event, even before Santa-NK1 arrives.

Hardmode: I'd say Spectral Elementals, because they DON'T drop the Rod of Discord.

Pre-Hardmode: Definitely Fire Imps. Just when you think you've got 'em, POOF! They teleport! :sigh:

Hardmode: I'd say Spectral Elementals, because they DON'T drop the Rod of Discord.

Pre-Hardmode: Definitely Fire Imps. Just when you think you've got 'em, POOF! They teleport! :sigh:
The Specral Elemental is understandable.

Fire Imps, unlike other caster enemies, don't teleport immediately upon taking damage. If you can hit them before they have the chance to teleport, it will delay the teleportation, allowing you to deal more damage to them.

Paladins. Tanky pieces of :red: and their hammers get me all the time.

Fire Imps and Goblin Magicians. gdi can't I just afk in peace?

Medusa (before she was nerfed). Oh god. (Also, the Hoplite was pretty damaging for its tier I think.)

And quite a few others...

And why do you dislike it?
The ragged casters. Such rage they incited in me. They were not too hard to kill eventually, but they lurked in the dungeon, almost begging to be shot at.
[doublepost=1478034727,1478034538][/doublepost]That's true. Oh the terror when I first saw the Paladin's hammer come flying out of the darkness. I mined up the dungeon, in order to make fortified posts, but walls could rarely stop the hammer.

hate them?
HATE THEM?
I DESPISE THE LITTLE PIECES OF CRAP!
FORGET CROSS-MAPPING TURTLES, HORDES OF LASER SNIPING FLOATING SPAMMERS OF DEATH ARE THE TRUE PAIN IN MY :red:.
THOSE THINGS CUT THROUGH YOU LIKE BUTTER.
Can the caps lock please go off? Also, this is an OPINION thread. Not everyone thinks the same things as you do.
Back on topic, my least favorite is a tie between Gastropods and all mechanical bosses. I hate to see, "mariovsluigi666 was decapitated by Pink Laser," as funny as it is to picture that. I hate that mechanical bosses need you to be PERFECT in the battle, especially Skeletron Prime, or as I call him, Four Arms

Diabolists. They do like 60000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 damage to you and they can also shoot through walls.

So here I am having fun wrecking the monsters in the Dungeon for no reason, and then BOOM, I see a beam of flame coming at me. I run.

It's those GODFORSAKEN GASTROPODS.
People complain about the tortoises that rain death down upon you, and snipers that can crossmap with extreme accuracy, but they are nothing compare to GASTROPODS.
THEM SPAWNS OF EVIL SWARM YOU WITH LONG-RANGE LASER BEAM DEATH, KNOCKING YOU OUT OF THE SKY AND INTO DEATH.
THEY SWARM AROUND YOUR FORTRESS, GRANTING NO ESCAPE TO ANY INSIDE.
THEY RAPID-FIRE LONG RANGED LASER BEAMS OF DEATH.
THEY MAKE THE HALLOW WORSE THAN THE CORRUPTION TO LIVE IN.
THE
GOD
DAMN
GASTROPODS!

I have never seen one idk why

And why do you dislike it?
In preheats mode i'd say it was demon eyes because of their extreme tendency to kill me. Early hard mode up to plantera were skeleton archers because 1. they are extremely annoying and 2. they killed me alot
[doublepost=1482844266,1482843824][/doublepost]
YOU FORGET.
ONE EVIL IS PRESENT BEFORE THOSE MONSTROSITIES.
IT FLOATS AFTER YOU FOR THE WHOLE OF HARD-MODE, IMPALING YOU WITH LASERS SOMEHOW.
IT'S THE GASTROPOD.
THOSE VILE CREATURES ARE THE EARLIER VERSION OF THE ELF COPTER, GRANTING PRECISION LASERY DEATH TO ALL THOSE WHO DARE ENTER HARDMODE WITHOUT HAVING HACKED IN ITEMS!
THE GASTROPODS.
THEM CRUEL ENEMIES HAVE NO MERCY. THEY DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR BEGS. THEY SIMPLY KILL YOU.
THE GASTROPODS.
BEWARE THE GASTROPOD.

Okie.....
but wait there is something more terrifying than gastropods...
Skeleton Archers
Their flamming arrows of doom hunt you till the ends of the caverns.

BUT WAIT! although this is not technically a monster the deepest darkest killer of the deep. It's worse than the moon lord and duke fishron combined. THEY ARE...

BOULDERS

They mercilessly kill all players even end game ones they crush upon players heads by catching them unaware from these terrifying unbelievably merciless monstrosities

Last edited:
Diabolists. They do like 60000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 damage to you and they can also shoot through walls.

So here I am having fun wrecking the monsters in the Dungeon for no reason, and then BOOM, I see a beam of flame coming at me. I run.
ikr but their not as bad as skeleton archers in early hard mode

I hate Derplings and Ocram. Derplings because they get annoying and have a high armor level. Ocram really gets me because he STILL drops the lowest level healing potion in the game.

WoF cuz it keeps glitching and going the other direction. Also, clingers. So goddamn annoying and hard to hit cuz they can go thru walls.

on console, after a certain period, zombies get annoying for me. my house has defense for them, but they are just a pain really. On mobile, however, it's definitely those stupid diseaster bunnies. they really need to tone their spawn rate down

Back
Top Bottom