Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

Wraiths and reapers - they mean you can't set up any type of afk farm because you'll always come back to your computer after an hour or so and have been killed by one.

This just means you haven't been thinking outside of the box; consider minions, or Turtle Armor, or putting down honey/heart lanterns. They can kill the enemy and keep you healed pretty quick.

Herplings, Derplings, Gastropods, Floaty Gross, and those worms in the curruption. Oh and lets not forget about those stupid town npcs, yeah i know there not traditional enemies but they always leave the door open or stand in front of that chest you need to access and give you that look of "Oh am in in your way? Let me move FURTHER in front of it."

Every single caster in the dungeon while I'm playing on a server
Didn't even pick up what I dropped because Diabloist/Raged Caster/Necromancer always screw me up

Right when you start a playthrough, you decide to go into the ice biome with average early-game armor, like iron or silver. You have maybe an iron broadsword. When suddenly, you are swarmed by none other than a mob of Snow Flinxes. Gad, they are so annyoing. My first playthrough ever, I died countless times to them. It's a combination of their susceptibility to knockback, allowing them to dodge more of your attacks, their sort of high defense, their high attack, and their insanely annoying speed. Ugg i hate them.

Probaly chaos elementals due to teleporting from knowhere and sneaking up on me
Slimes......farming for my summoner/consumables only play through

Diabolists and Raged Casters, because they can kill you very quickly while you are attacking a Paladin to stop him from throwing his hammers to you.
Blazing Wheels and Spike Balls, because you can't kill them.:)
Every PC/mobile exclusive enemy, because we can't kill them (I want to fight this damn Fishron:mad:)

Oh boy, those way too many things to screw me over in Terraria.
I'll try not to rant TOO much.

2. Giant Tortoise, I literally can't build ANYTHING in the Jungle,thanks to these buggers.

Nobody can say you ranted about the tortoise mind you after a while you can hear their movement sound and begin to dodge

I definitely dislike some enemies such as gastropods, turtles, red devils (their scepter beams ALWAYS hit me even though I can avoid other monsters), mourning wood, santanks, and spiked jungle slimes.

But the number one prize for most evil enemy to my by far does to the diabloist. No matter which OP armor and weapons I have, it only takes one of these to shred me into pieces within seconds. The pure essence of hell.

Currently,on this day, Corruptor/paladin/frost mimic/floaty grosses( maybe clowns)
Can't find them except on multiplayer.
Mobile

Hmm... Explosion traps are my worst enemy...

Seriously though I would say the dungeon casters primarily, if I was to choose. Those jumpy things in the jungle hardmode too that look like grasshoppers I think. That is all I can think of... Not thought about it much, since I usually more focused on building.><

Back
Top Bottom