Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

Hmm... Explosion traps are my worst enemy...

Seriously though I would say the dungeon casters primarily, if I was to choose. Those jumpy things in the jungle hardmode too that look like grasshoppers I think. That is all I can think of... Not thought about it much, since I usually more focused on building.><
Derplings? They jump a lot.

Yes lol....
[DOUBLEPOST=1427492238][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey btw who here plays ps3 It's about trading heh
[DOUBLEPOST=1427492291][/DOUBLEPOST]I'LL TRADE ANYTHING FOR RAINBOW DYE

Yes lol....
[DOUBLEPOST=1427492238][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey btw who here plays ps3 It's about trading heh
[DOUBLEPOST=1427492291][/DOUBLEPOST]I'LL TRADE ANYTHING FOR RAINBOW DYE
If you want to trade for a specific item then you should make a thread here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/want-to-buy.158/ don't forget to include the PS3 tag when you're making your thread :)
Also, please don't double post, there is an Edit button at the bottom left of every post if you need to add more later :) (same to you @krzysk_1)

1. Wyverns - makes building big projects in the sky very difficult if you made your world hardmode.
You can lay a bunch of background wall and/or build a bunch of temporary npc homes to decrease or stop their spawns, but having to do all of that prep kinda sucks.
No other way though, since it's very annoying trying to focus on an epic build with these things swarming you every 30 seconds.

2. Wraiths - no matter where you are, no matter how safe you think your building is, they are watching and they will get you.

1. Wyverns - makes building big projects in the sky very difficult if you made your world hardmode.
You can lay a bunch of background wall and/or build a bunch of temporary npc homes to decrease or stop their spawns, but having to do all of that prep kinda sucks.
No other way though, since it's very annoying trying to focus on an epic build with these things swarming you every 30 seconds.

2. Wraiths - no matter where you are, no matter how safe you think your building is, they are watching and they will get you.

Snowman cannon kills both of those guys quick.
Especially the sky dragons they go down in just a few hits with my snowman cannon. :)

Bats .
1d2d2329527a95915e72a6a808a0e65c28f4889c3d27f32375bfa88b15984497.jpg
Bats_1e8849_1352958.jpg

Snowman cannon kills both of those guys quick.
Especially the sky dragons they go down in just a few hits with my snowman cannon. :)

Yeah, I know, but wyverns like to spawn back-to-back, and having to stop building every 15 seconds to kill one or two gets annoying very fast.
I'd rather put the time in to prep the area by building some square prisons for all the npc's so I don't have to worry about wyvern spam.

Back
Top Bottom