Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

Dungeon-guardian type enemies.
Basically they are the only things that can kill me in tShock-godmode.
EDIT: No longer~!

Last edited:
Bats. Every one of those :red:ing bats. Especially those damned illuminati bats.

pls nerf red

:redmunch:You spin my head right round :redspin:

Hi wilder28,

If you want post on most sections on the forums, you need to add relevant, on topic information to your posts. Ones such as what you just posted are considered off topic and irrelevant.

During your stay here at TCF, I suggest you read up on the rules and expectations we have of our members posting habits here.

There are a lot of enemies I hate dealing with, but the Paladin takes the cake here. Whenever they show up, they either end my dungeon run or get close to doing so. The dungeon casters, especially Ragged Casters, and Skeleton Sniper can do a number if I am not careful but they don't usually end up beating me.

Giant Fungi Bulb.

I'm far away, it bombards me with super spores. Close? Lunges and takes a big bite out of my face.

Hi wilder28,

If you want post on most sections on the forums, you need to add relevant, on topic information to your posts. Ones such as what you just posted are considered off topic and irrelevant.

During your stay here at TCF, I suggest you read up on the rules and expectations we have of our members posting habits here.
sorry got a little bored:(. Paladins though. They always kill me only because I can't get them out of the dungeon.:mad:

I hate Clowns. I know they cant destroy blocks now, but its the memories that makes me hate them.

Me and my friend were playing Xbox 360 version, and I was gone mining. A blood moon started, so my friend went to the house to defend. Connected to my house was a big arena with lots of platforms. Then after I came back up, a part of the house was gone! My friend said a clown spawned on the arena and blew it up, but I didn't know clowns had existed, so I didn't believe him.

It is that memory that makes me hate Terraria clowns.

(Although they drop the bananarang, so they aren't that bad I guess)

Back
Top Bottom