Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

Right now goblins for me, well goblin army. I've only been playing this game for 3-4 days now, I've had three goblin armies within a close amount of time of each other. I got destroyed the first time but I was able to stay alive the next two. I spent quiet a while mining after first cause I realized how weak I was. :dryadeek:

Bats.
They spwn in hundreds, and if you don't have the cobalt shield, they'll knockback you to death.
Also any enemy that pass through walls, like the pigron.

Wyverns. WYVERNS. Even when you're at endgame armor those :red:s won't stop bugging you while building a sky house. And also every single Solar Eclipse enemy.
And we also have the damned Probes, unless you have a minion.
But my worst enemy is...
Flocko. Stop bugging me, I'm trying to get a Chain Gun D:

Harpies are just so cute and I love their wings and they always knock me around when all I want to do is find their lovely little house in the sky. They are relentless.

I extremely dislike Necromancers.

Now you may say that the Paladin, or the Diabolist are the hardest Post-Plantera dungeon enemies, but neither the Diabolist nor the Paladin can :red:ing teleport every :red:ing time you get close enough to slay it. Or when you're a mage or ranged player, and your projectile comes so close to hitting them, except they :red:ing teleport away to annoy you some more.

Plus, their magic projectiles actually give me a run for the money, even with Chlorophyte armor.

I extremely dislike Dark Casters.

Now you may say that the Paladin, or the Diabolist are the hardest Post-Plantera dungeon enemies, but neither the Diabolist nor the Paladin can :red:ing teleport every :red:ing time you get close enough to slay it. Or when you're a mage or ranged player, and your projectile comes so close to hitting them, except they :red:ing teleport away to annoy you some more.

Plus, their magic projectiles actually give me a run for the money, even with Chlorophyte armor.
I'm pretty sure you're talking about Necromancers, as it'd be rather unusual for Dark Casters to wreck Chlorophyte Armour with their slow water bolt projectile.

I gotta agree with @Revoltage on hating Necromancers. They use that effin' ray that bounces off walls, thus reaching you from places you can't reach them! That's so effin' annoying!

Back
Top Bottom