What is your most Favorite Thing to Do in Terraria?

JOMegaTNT

Terrarian
My most favorite thing to do in Terraria is fighting monsters. Its just sooo epic with the weapons in Terraria such as the Vampire knifes (before they were nerfed), Terra Blade, Snowman Cannon and other powerful weapons in Terraria.

So whats yours? Can be anything.

Post yours Below.

I enjoy most activities in Terraria, but killing things with spears is probably the most fun. I love the precision and control you have with spears. The way you can get multiple hits on enemies if you manage your distance correctly. I also like how the high knockback and piercing allows you to keep several enemies at bay at once.

I like to create useful wire systems, and mix them with my base(s) so that they blend into the background while allowing me to create things like the perfect general fighting arena for events and the likes.

Getting all my friends to play Terraria, and then taking them to The Dungeon before Skeletron is killed.

I don't even care that I loose some money in the process, the reaction of my friends yelling at me after I do this is all too perfect.

Progress as a summoner.
You slowly gain 1 more minions in your arsenal and it's a nice feeling.
It's also a little bit difficult.

Building traps and arenas that let the traps and my minions deal with any type of enemy while I watch and pick up the loot.

First thing I do once I have a sizeable base: harvest all the clay, make pots, and reserve places for alchemy herbs. If I need to, I'll reserve a corruption and crimson world each so I can catch their respective fish (wrath; heartreach, rage). I'll probably make a jungle-area in the sky so I can fish double cod (ammo reserve). But yeah...

Once I can, make a greenhouse! Or even better, have my greenhouse extend to NPC rooms :D

Build a tiny base, then watch as it slowly grows and grows into a huge town or fort or village :) I love it so much, it feels like making progress

I plan out a massive project for a ridiculously large base which winds up with me taking hundreds of hours and still not completing it. Either through procrastination or attempting to use Titanium bricks, or both.

I seem to remember a similar thread from TO, so I'll just more or less re-post:

All of the hardmode. I found Terraria well after it was implemented, and I don't get how did people ever live without it.

Back
Top Bottom