What is your obinion of the music in Terraria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techtonis

Steampunker
The title says it all. Just give your overall opinion of the music in the game! (This can include console)
Out of all the things in the game, the music has to be my favourite thing in the game, as I just can't say no to any of it and I think that Re-Logic done an AMAZING job with it, and I can't wait to see what music will be added in 1.3! (And the music boxes are great too!)

I think the music is amazing, and some of my favorites are the underground hallow and underground crimson themes. There are also some pretty awesome remixes of the Terraria music. (Is it okay if I post one here?)
Edit: I can't take it, I have to share this with the world! (or at least the world of TCF)

Last edited:
hit and miss.
I love all the boss and event music, the above and underground corruption, the dungeon, the original underground music, the original surface music, mushroom biome, and the ocean.

I really can't stand the underground snow, daytime 2, or eerie

the rest are good, or at the very least I can tolerate.

Last edited:
Night and Underground are my favs. I enjoy most of the music, but Desert is too generic desert music and Space felt like they tried too hard with blips and beeps. Night and Underground have the right amount of blips and beeps, in my onion.

onion is my favorite typo of opinion.

Last edited:
My favorites are the sky and ocean pieces from the console version. Wish those two got into the pc version, but nah, we just got the desert one from console. Its still a pretty good track though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom