What is your obinion of the music in Terraria?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why I can't like all of them, they are all extremely well composed pieces. (Thanks Scott!)

But if I had to choose, perhaps the Frostmoon or Solar Eclipse. Both pieces have amazing beginning tunes that set the mood for their entire event.

My OBINION of the music is that it's really good. My favorite theme is Plantera's theme, and I think they did an awesome job on that. I also really like the Solar Eclipse music. There are maybe only 1 or 2 themes I don't care for but overall it's really good.

90C5j9a.png

Some of the music is pretty good. The theme that plays when you fight the Brain of Cthulhu is pretty great, as well as the Rain theme. Some of the music can get a little bit annoying and repetitive though, so I'll turn it down low or off sometimes.

The music is a great compliment to the environment. They always invoke the right feeling within me when venturing into a biome. The brightness of the forest, the "oh god no" of the crimson and corruption, the magic of the snow... Whoever made the music for Terraria did a great job making tunes that fit well into the game's world. I won't lie and say there is never a time when I turn the game music off, usually just when I'm grinding for something late at night; but when I want to get deeply immersed in the game, the music adds to the experience in the best way it can. It sets the tone for the adventure taking place within the game's various places. So I'll say that overall, I'm satisfied with Terraria's music. However, I will say that I wish the loops were a bit longer for some of the themes. There are a couple that do seem a bit monotonous, and there are times where not much action is going on, making the music becomes less effective (and in the worst cases, annoying).

That was quite enjoyable... Thank you for that. More like this please.

IMO, the music is awesome and I find myself humming it randomly sometimes.

I think the music is amazing, and some of my favorites are the underground hallow and underground crimson themes. There are also some pretty awesome remixes of the Terraria music. (Is it okay if I post one here?)
Edit: I can't take it, I have to share this with the world! (or at least the world of TCF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom