What is your special talent?

Bryce's Games

Skeletron Prime
We all have some sort of talent. Even if it's small. Mine would be my immunity to cacti and prickle bushes. Literally, I've hugged a cactus taller than me before. What's your special talent? Double jointed, maybe?

This should maybe be moved to off-topic, unless you are talking about in-game talents.
Anyway.

In-game: I have an uncanny knack for finding lava charms. I am the only one of my friends to have found one in our most recent playthrough, and I foun three in my most recent single player world.

IRL: I have a pretty good memory. Like, when we have vocabulary tests in English, I study for 10 minutes during class before the quiz and still get 100%. I also remember way too many details about games, especially terraria. I'm a living wiki.

I have ridiculous endurance to pain its not that i dont feel pain i just can take it and show no reaction. For example i dislocated half the joints in my left hand and didn't know about ot until a week later (my hand was completely purple) or sometimes i cut my palm or bend my nose until it bleeds or cut my face with a razor just to watch the blood flow out 0_o
Or this other time i took an arrow to the knee... Wait that was in skyrim

I can dislocate my thumb joint without touching it; i just move my thumb a certain way and it snaps loose. Then it just easily goes back into place.

Also i can balance 5 large textbooks on my head at once with my hands at my sides.

My anti-talent: my memory. I can go upstairs to do something I've been excited about all day, and when inget to the top of the stairs i have already forgotten what i was going to do.

So i guess i have a talent for forgetting things.

Well im pretty sure this one is quite common but i seem to have an immunity to poison ivy.

As for anti-talent I cant seem to go up stairs without falling... yeah like 50% of the time I fall or stumble.

I'm pretty much a better beginner in nearly every field than everyone I know. I tend to grasp the basics a lot faster as well. Too bad I'm usually too lazy to become better than that and evolve to more advanced stuff.

I have an unusually high pain tolerance... though I also have an unreasonable fear that something will hurt even though it rarely does.

I have an unusually fast metabolism? I've been eating junk, playing videogames practically everyday for the past 6-7 years and haven't gotten fat.

I can turn both my feet backward and also walk on my ankles.. as such I'm pretty much immune to the whole "twisted ankle" type of injuries.

Bloodloss and/or anesthetic appear to make me more alert and energetic... though only really have getting my wisdom teeth pulled as a frame of reference.

Does "being an :red:" count? No? Okay.

I can move my ears. That should count, even though it's more of a few vestigial muscles not being as atrofiated as they "should" be.

I am also able to read for very long lapses of time without being bored/tired, and I also read fast without losing details (I can read an epic book in one day) - it helps me when writing obnoxiously long stories.

My "special" talent is that I have discovered that stairs are for scrubs. I usually go up my staircase 2-3 steps at a time, and when coming down, I either leap to the bottom in two big jumps, or (if I'm wearing socks), I ski down the steps.
E8D0F2E0A6119ECA134E4BC30361B43505083686

Anti-talent: I seem to have an inability to learn anything else about spriting, and I don't seem to be getting any better. Don't get me wrong, I definitely got better than when I first started, but I can't seem to get any better than I am now...:sigh:

My "special" talent is that I have discovered that stairs are for scrubs. I usually go up my staircase 2-3 steps at a time, and when coming down, I either leap to the bottom in two big jumps, or (if I'm wearing socks), I ski down the steps.
E8D0F2E0A6119ECA134E4BC30361B43505083686

Anti-talent: I seem to have an inability to learn anything else about spriting, and I don't seem to be getting any better. Don't get me wrong, I definitely got better than when I first started, but I can't seem to get any better than I am now...:sigh:
Does that count as a talent? I do that all the time.

Then your like my complete opposite.

Maybe I should rephrase what I'm said. I'm highly proficient in sleeping, but only when I'm supposed to be doing something erudite and important. When it comes to getting to sleep during the long, boring nights, I have great difficulty.

I can move my ears. That should count, even though it's more of a few vestigial muscles not being as atrofiated as they "should" be.
:dryadeek:
I can do the same thing as an-chan!

I am also able to read for very long lapses of time without being bored/tired, and I also read fast without losing details (I can read an epic book in one day) - it helps me when writing obnoxiously long stories.
I used to be able to do it. I remember I can read several books in a row without a break.

I am highly proficient in sleeping. :p
Sleep like the dead?

:dryadeek:
I can do the same thing as an-chan!

I used to be able to do it. I remember I can read several books in a row without a break.

Sleep like the dead?

Sleep like a man who really wants to stonewall any and all alarm clocks!

Back
Top Bottom