What is your swear-by-it weapon?

@Xylia :
Thanks for the tip. I will certainly take that into consideration when I turn my world to hardmode
For melee really any autoswing weapon is decent for start of hardmode, ice scythe is a decent option once you start, i enjoy the cutlass for weaker enemies and death scythe for most others, mage imo is preference, if you have the heart try to find a spiders nest but be extremely wary and use ranged/magic

This is an unsual one, but gungnir. The hallowed bar spear.
Why?
Let me tell you a story.
The first time i had a solar eclicpse. Back in 1.2.4.1.
That thing saved me so much.
The knockback and damage killed all the mobs before they got to me, despite the fact they came from all directions.
I didn’t use potions back then, so I was weak.
But still won.

This is an unsual one, but gungnir. The hallowed bar spear.
Why?
Let me tell you a story.
The first time i had a solar eclicpse. Back in 1.2.4.1.
That thing saved me so much.
The knockback and damage killed all the mobs before they got to me, despite the fact they came from all directions.
I didn’t use potions back then, so I was weak.
But still won.
Gungnir is good to make to upgrade aswell once you can kill ocram, i prefer the sword myself but both are op

Well, I've been mulling it over, and it really isn't fair to name endgame weapons. Inferno fork is one of my favorites, wide area of effect, okayish speed, and huge damage. But all in all, mushroom spear has a very special place in my heart. Pretty easy to get, can be used through blocks, nice continuous damage. King of lockdown. I even beat the twins with it once. I mean, if you want to break into the temple before beating plantera (even though I would NEVER do that). Mushroom spear absolutely shreds lizarhds and flying snakes.
[doublepost=1533606287,1533606171][/doublepost]
Gungnir is good to make to upgrade aswell once you can kill ocram, i prefer the sword myself but both are op
Mushroom spear is available at the same point, and does more damage.

Hmm. Depends on whether you are referring to Console/PC or Mobile. Sharanga if I could pick any, but if I must choose from 1.3, a weapon that I loved at first sight was the Daedalus Stormbow.

Back
Top Bottom