What is your swear-by-it weapon?

Arkhalis! Coolest weapon in the game imo, easy to get with a little patience and a lot of luck. While it doesn't do much to bosses other than EoW, it shreds common enemies even in hardmode. Everytime I get one, it never leaves my hotbar.

Now that I actually play on PC, my primary weapon is my Arkhalis (still in pre-Hardmode, trying to get out :p.) I love the way it rapidly damaged enemies, autoswings, and the fact that I always get it from sword shrines for some reason.

Now it's the legendary terra blade and an unreal tactical shotgun. Legendary death sickle for the ones that I can't reach lol. Also have a godly hatchet you get from Golem. And a godly Pygmy staff. Hope to get the chaingun soon, but the frost moon and pumpkin moon I'm having trouble with still. Wanna beat Duke fishron ,but he seems about impossible .That's why I'm wanting the chaingun .
[doublepost=1530082517,1530082416][/doublepost]
Now it's the legendary terra blade and an unreal tactical shotgun. Legendary death sickle for the ones that I can't reach lol. Also have a godly hatchet you get from Golem. And a godly Pygmy staff. Hope to get the chaingun soon, but the frost moon and pumpkin moon I'm having trouble with still. Wanna beat Duke fishron ,but he seems about impossible .That's why I'm wanting the chaingun .
I've got the beat stuff I can get for the old gen console. I'm missing out on a lot not having a One.

Hardmode: these 2 weapons are what made hardmode a piece of cake.

the AMAROK

and the SHADOWFLAME KNIFE

the amarok is capable of dealing great damage at a distance, not to mention its debuff, and also you can hit enemies from afar with it.

the knife has 2 advantages that make it attractive, 1 the nice stats, and 2 the ricochet.

I recently found out that the Bee weapons are really useful. I used to never bother with them except for the hornet staff, but the Bee Keeper is very useful in the Dungeon, and Beenades tear through expert Wall of Flesh so fast it's not even funny.

Ok, for early game, water bolt is so OP. Late hardmode, nights edge (I made an exception from mage items for this). Early hardmode, golden shower carried me to plantera. Post mechanicals, still golden shower. Post plantera, MAGNET SPHERE!!!!!!!! Post golem, razorpine and spectre armor give me so much health. When the dust clears, I have to swear by razorblade typhoon. Things a beast.

[doublepost=1530082517,1530082416][/doublepost]
I've got the beat stuff I can get for the old gen console. I'm missing out on a lot not having a One.
I just got my chaingun !!!!

prehardmode: molotov cocktail
pre mech bosses: flying knife
pre plantera: death sickle(relies on solar eclipse, but I usually hoik into the jungle temple to get solar tablet fragments anyway)
pre golem: magnet sphere(I like to switch to mage after plantera, mage just isnt powerful enough to be taken seriously before)
I cannot say pre moonlord because I previously only had mobile and I am now doing a PC playthrough and I am pre golem so far.

I'm still on my first playthru, a melee character in an expert large world no less and have Fishron, the cultist/pillars/ Moonlord left, but so far I'd have to say the most useful weapon up to this point has been without a doubt- the Possessed Hatchet.

While not so useful combat wise I find the stardust dragon (or any flying summon really) useful just to keep off monsters while working on things like builds, fishing or just traveling to the ocean.

Back
Top Bottom