Mobile What Items Should ALL Mobile Players Challenge Themselves to Obtain?

Not sure if anything like this has been posted before, but as I'm approaching mobile's "end-game", I wanted to know what items fellow mobile players considered trophies of having explored, farmed, and progressed throughout the game. This way, we can create a list and challenge each other to collect these.

The Axe might be an example, as, it seems to be a 0.5% (1/200) drop from Plantera exclusively, which is ridiculous!

Anyone else want to add? I'll add to the list here with any new suggestions!

Hope it makes sense :p

- The Axe (dropped by Plantera)
- Rod of Discord (dropped by Chaos Elementals)

Last edited:
Great suggestion. Any advice on how to get it?
This thread below encompasses the most info on the best way to get the Rod of Discord on mobile right now. Note that the thread began close to three years ago. Right now the trick to get Chaos Elementals to spawn (in order for them to drop the Rod) is to not have too much Hallow. But the thread goes into more detail with screenshots: Rod of Discord

This thread below encompasses the most info on the best way to get the Rod of Discord on mobile right now. Note that the thread began close to three years ago. Right now the trick to get Chaos Elementals to spawn (in order for them to drop the Rod) is to not have too much Hallow. But the thread goes into more detail with screenshots: Rod of Discord
Awesome contribution @Unit One :)

Any items you’d like to add?

F R O Z E N T U R T L E S H E L L .

I've killed probably a couple thousand Ice tortoises and have yet to have them drop one.

Also, Bacon. Pigrons don't spawn as often as they ought to.

All biome chest items, Rod of Discord, Coingun, Rendeer Bells, The Axe and Ring of Greed. Took me about 2 Month intense grinding to get all of these items, most of all the Bells, you need to reach wave 15 of the Frost Moon to get them, and even then it has just a 0,5% drop chance and only from Ice Queens. But they worth it.

Things like Ocram stuff, Fishron Wings or even Honeygoogles are fairly easy to obtain, just Spamkill them and you got all items in about 10 minutes, especially ocram and the bee Queen, since Heartarrows with Tsunami kill them in seconds and stop them from doing any :red:. Need Endgame Equipment to do so though.

The Axe on the other hand is not that easy. Even if you can kill Plantera in seconds, the 0,5% Dropchance require you to do this a couple of times, and since the bulbs spawn once after half a day ingame is passed, it can go a while before you obtain it.

Last edited:
A good challenging one is probably the ankh Sheila. Or the destroyer embelem or the sniper scope.
[doublepost=1554323698,1554323623][/doublepost]I have the axe and the pulse bow but I still don’t have the ankh shield

WHY ARE THERE NO LUCKY HORSESHOES IN ALL OF MOBILE? GEEZLOUISE. I'VE RANSACKED THREE WORLDS OF VARYING SIZES AND FISHED THE SKY ISLANDS FOR CRATES USING POTIONS AND EVERYTHING I HAVE!!!

I JUST WANT A LUCKY HORSESHOE! FML!

Back
Top Bottom