What misconceptions did you have when you started playing?

Back in the olden days of mobile 1.2, I thought it was up to date with PC and had all the cool things, like parties and the Old One's Army, just with cool and awesome mobile exclusive stuff, awesome!

I used to think Vile and Vicious Powder could spread their respective biomes. I know they can now, but this was a misconception I had when they didn't (pre-1.4).

I thought that the bosses would just appear in broad daylight and ambush me ( I was misled by the Terraria adverts that show EoC and Queen Bee in daylight forest biome)

I always used melee armor, because the defense on the other armors was unattractive. I had no class back then, so it didn't really matter

i only used shortswords, only knew of skeletron, had 0 npc's, and thought bosses were easy! Oh how wrong i was...(This was like 5 years ago btw)

I didn't know the jungle was dangerous, and thought npc's weren't that useful. The first was a plus because I ended up getting jungle armor for EoC cause I wasn't scared of exploring it.

thinking the ankh shield was worth making

When I started, I didn't realize that money in personal storage could be used directly from the NPC shop menu, so I would manually take money out to buy stuff everytime. There were times when I though that stuff was free just because it wasn't subtracting from the money in my inventory... until my personal storage bank ran out and I was confused.

Back
Top Bottom