What mod is this screenshot from?

Notso

Official Terrarian
Saw this screenshot in another thread and thought the interface looked cool, but I couldn't find the mod it was from

Om1SaNQ.png

no i don't, try looking up terraria texture packs there cant be that many of them

Yeah, you'd think it'd be quite easy seeing as how there aren't that many around. But you'd be surprised. I myself have tried hunting down this same texture pack, but haven't found it.

@Notso, your best bet would be to just ask the person who posted the screencap. If you find out which one it is, let me know.

Yeah, you'd think it'd be quite easy seeing as how there aren't that many around. But you'd be surprised. I myself have tried hunting down this same texture pack, but haven't found it.

@Notso, your best bet would be to just ask the person who posted the screencap. If you find out which one it is, let me know.

That was my problem also - I actually looked in the texture packs subforum (as well as searching for the word interface) but couldn't see one. I found one that looked similar on TO but it wasn't the same (or it didn't look like it anyway).

I guess I will ask. If I find out I will surely update this thread [:

Back
Top Bottom