What Mode will you be playing in 1.4?

What mode will you be playing on when Journeys End released?

• Normal

• Expert

• Master

• Journey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Normal mode, at least for my main character and world. I suspect I'll end up playing Journey to check things out too. Expert/Master will only be for the exclusive items.

I was thinking about this exact thing, im going to create a server to play with friends, there is even a point in generating a Master Mode world when i can just create a journey mode one and crank up the difficulty at will? This is specially usefull since im going to have people that is playing Terraria for the first time along with expert mode veterans.

Master mode, just because of challenges. Also, suspecting indirect nerf of Moon Lords and Martian Madness unbalanced phases would mean I'd have finally a chance to beat those two more fairly (than just kiting the former counter-intuitively.)

But I'm interested what if I could make an Equestria and Novaya in the same place in Journey mode. I mean - that would be awesome! Just imagine it, this would probably be my build world, but a lot better.

Normal mode, at least for my main character and world. I suspect I'll end up playing Journey to check things out too. Expert/Master will only be for the exclusive items.
Same. Too lazy to rebuild my world in any other mode. (The fact that it will be a chaotic fight with corruption/crimson/hallow spread all over again doesn't help.)

Master Mode all the way! Eventually I could play Journey Mode with Master difficulty on multiplayer, so grinding for stuff takes less time.

I usually go for "Classic" because I'm a casual Terraria player. But when I'm ready, I'll try "Master Mode".

Back
Top Bottom