Music What music do you listen to?

I listen mostly to BlazBlue and Guilty Gear music, most of the BlazBlue music is Rock, and most music in Guilty Gear is Metal.

Pretty much everything except for meaningless rap. But mostly Experimental, Techno, Post-Hardcore, Polka, and Rock.

Some examples:

all the music.
but I really like anything and everything from Adam Young, Christian rock, all types of electronic, trap, and I could go on for a long time~

I can hardly believe no one has said anything about Queen yet! My all time favorite band, all their music (with one obvious exception) is wonderful! In fact, if you're interested, I've compiled all of their songs into one gigantic playlist on YouTube! (I swear this isn't advertisement, I don't even get any revenue off of YouTube, especially not for a playlist) Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV_4YGpqaonNeJX7IIBE8_t26YVTKow8s It's in order of release date. Took me 3 days to finish it.

Some other great examples of 60s-80s classic rock would be David Bowie, Led Zepplin, Rush, Styx, REO Speedwagon, Simon and Garfunkel, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Elton John, and a whole bunch that I'm forgetting!

Anyway, those are all my favorites! Classic Rock FTW!

I can hardly believe no one has said anything about Queen yet! My all time favorite band, all their music (with one obvious exception) is wonderful! In fact, if you're interested, I've compiled all of their songs into one gigantic playlist on YouTube! (I swear this isn't advertisement, I don't even get any revenue off of YouTube, especially not for a playlist) Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV_4YGpqaonNeJX7IIBE8_t26YVTKow8s It's in order of release date. Took me 3 days to finish it.

Some other great examples of 60s-80s classic rock would be David Bowie, Led Zepplin, Rush, Styx, REO Speedwagon, Simon and Garfunkel, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Elton John, and a whole bunch that I'm forgetting!

Anyway, those are all my favorites! Classic Rock FTW!
Classic rock rocks, man. :D
Queen are great.

Also, nice playlist, with very nice songs!

I'm not a particularly picky person. I'll listen to most things. It'd probably be easier to list off things I don't really like all that much:
-Grime (for those of you lucky enough to not know what it is, it's basically chavs rapping and it's horrible)
-Most random pop songs.
-I dunno. That's about it, really.

In terms of proportion, though, I mostly listen to electronic music. I'm not really the sort of person to take preference to particular sub-genres within there, but if I were to have to pick a favourite sub-genre, I'd say Future Bass. Like I said, though, I'm not particularly picky.
I'll just link to my music playlist.
There's a few things in there that are in there as jokes.

Obviously it depends but I'm generally acceptable to all besides things like country, rap, metal, etc, but everything else like Trance, Techno, progressive, classic, nightcore, dubstep, electro, jazz, pop, etc. listening to
atm, pretty nice :). Only watched 1 episode of it so far, I've been doing other things like cough cough other anime :D, and irl.

My music taste is pretty much a mix of EDM songs and other genres of songs. Don't click on the spoiler if you don't want to see disappointment and generally bad taste.

I listen to rock and roll and heavy metal, such as Three Days Grace and Dragonforce. I also listen to video game OSTs and YTPMVs, and I usually leave them playing in the background while I game or do other stuff.
Don't tell anyone, but Vocaloid music is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Back
Top Bottom