Music What music do you listen to?

I realized I never actually made a list, so here it is.

Disney World. The rides are really not exciting at all and everything else is way overpriced. I don't know why so many people visit it every year.

Rap. I don't say that because "modern rap is so terrible," I just don't think that any rap is very good. Some parodies on raps are pretty good though.

Tik Tok. I know this is on everyone's list, and I don't like people thinking I hate things because they're popular/popular to hate. I hate it because I find it very annoying when people film one in public, and they are pretty much only filmed in public.

Call of Duty. This is another one on everyone's list, but my reasons are different. I don't think that I move fast enough in CoD. I love games like Mirror's Edge because I can move so fast.

Doom 2016. I'll get some hate for this, but just hear me out. The pacing is way off and doesn't give any downtime. Also I'm really dumb and can't navigate the levels, but that's a me thing.

I realized I never actually made a list, so here it is.

Disney World. The rides are really not exciting at all and everything else is way overpriced. I don't know why so many people visit it every year.

Rap. I don't say that because "modern rap is so terrible," I just don't think that any rap is very good. Some parodies on raps are pretty good though.

Tik Tok. I know this is on everyone's list, and I don't like people thinking I hate things because they're popular/popular to hate. I hate it because I find it very annoying when people film one in public, and they are pretty much only filmed in public.

Call of Duty. This is another one on everyone's list, but my reasons are different. I don't think that I move fast enough in CoD. I love games like Mirror's Edge because I can move so fast.

Doom 2016. I'll get some hate for this, but just hear me out. The pacing is way off and doesn't give any downtime. Also I'm really dumb and can't navigate the levels, but that's a me thing.
WAIT NO :red:

I listen to:

- A few rock bands, mostly because my mum loves rock

- Songs from the 80's, because they are good

- Lupus Nocte's songs

- Old Disney songs

- Videogame soundtracks

Literaly every genre except dubstep and trap. Trap and dubstep because it just too random, little meaning when compare to house, electro, especialy trance, ambient and orchestral. Don't care about this comment if you actually like trap and dubstep, it's your opinion and this is mine, this doesn't mean I don't listen to trap and dubstep, cause I still listen to some. This is some of my favourite musician and songs
  • Tobu, Jim Yosef, Elektronomia: Main sources of House, Electro
  • Boom Kitty: Hard Bass
  • Lchavasse: Trance and Ambient
  • Creo: Random and I love it
  • Confetti, Cloudier: Pops song
  • DM DOKURO: Uh, DUH, you already know right?
  • Waterflame: Video Game genre
  • Xtrullor: Orchestral and/or Dubstep
  • Exyl: Trap
Favourite Trance/Ambient both by Lchavasse (it's long):
Favourite Orchestral by Xtrullor:
Favourite Dubstep(?) also by Xtrullor:
House and Electro are too hard to decide so yeah...
Finally favourite plain old song with vocal by Confetti (swears warning):
That's all, enjoy these masterpiece!

Last edited:
My two favorite playlists mainly consist of electronic music with vaguely negative, occasionally somewhat threatening(looking at you, Join Us for a Bite) lyrics.
Inertia - Draper
Gasoline - Halsey [contains bad language]
Digidrop - Ramses B
Impostor - SharaX
bellyache - Billie Eilish
I Can't Fix You - The Living Tombstone
Join Us for a Bite - JT Music
Join Us for a Bite - JT Music
Die In a Fire - The Living Tombstone
Five Nights at Freddy's - The Living Tombstone
I Can't Fix You - The Living Tombstone
It's Been So Long - The Living Tombstone

Techno, trance, house, DnB, dance, eurobeat and so on, almost entirely electronic music. A fair amount of the tracks I listen to I get from Newgrounds:

My range of music taste appears to have grown quite a lot since the last post. I listen to any music/songs I deem as good, which can be anything from country to Irish music to pop to dubstep to rap to rock and metal.
mostly FNaF music though

Last edited:
WOW my music taste has changed. Now most of what i listen to is pop (not the super mainstream pop, and I only say that because the music I listen to happens to be categorized as that), some modern forms of jazz, and a little hip-hop/rap. I don't like electronic music at all anymore, it's just obnoxious to me at this point.

I can't really say, i simply listen to what i think sounds good no matter what it is, the only band i listen to consistently is Death Grips.

Back
Top Bottom