Music What music do you listen to?

MinieK

Queen Bee
Hi!
Just wanted to know, what music you guys listen to. Here's what I listen to!

That's just 1% of all things I listen to!

What do you listen to? Give some links maybe!

Last edited:
The types of music I listen to are music from Anime or Video Games mostly. I don't necessarily have a favorite genre within those. I enjoy instruments like the Piano, Violin, Flute, and Organ the most.

Can't really give a lot of links for what I listen to now because 75% of the music I listen to on Youtube is being blocked in my country (In the U.S.) for some ridiculous reason. I'll try to post a few (Which hopefully won't be blocked as well later)

Managed to find this song which I listen to on a website other than Youtube (This song is blocked on Youtube now...)

Dubstep, Techno, and Nightcore. I suppose Nightstep also counts. I'll make exceptions as long as the song is snazzy enough. Most of the stuff I listen to are video game tracks such as Zelda, Pokemon... Nintendo stuff in general.

Here's a swell track that you'll probably listen to for 3 seconds

also yay this is my 1000th post

Last edited:
I would say that I listen to the entire Undertale OST, but before that, I'd listen to Homestuck, which means I listen to a trash can. Not literally. I enjoy songs that make me sleep or something, so slow songs are cool.

I'm a big fan of Drum and Bass, Dubstep, Drumstep, Trance and general Electronica.

I don't know which I like more but they are solid genres of electronic music I follow.

Last edited:
I gotta go with the remixes of video game music or the entire Undertale OST. I rarely like the originals, but when I do, I thirst for more.
Here's a great example of something I love:
Giygas-y.

my favourite song. It doesn't matter if he's not a very good singer, it's the message that gets to me.

Other than that. Heavy metal, pop punk, rock, scream, some growl. I'm tryna get into death metalbut don't know where to start

Ooh, high five! We listen to pretty similar stuff.

If you wanna get into death metal, you could listen to some Behemoth, Vader, Amon Amarth or Decapitated. That's where I started.

Ooh, high five! We listen to pretty similar stuff.

If you wanna get into death metal, you could listen to some Behemoth, Vader, Amon Amarth or Decapitated. That's where I started.

*High Fives Back*

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll try them out in a minute :)

I listen to Classical and Video Game Music. I heavily dislike songs with vocals and prefer harmonious tracks without them. Even though most of EDM is vocal-less, I am not fond of the eletronic sounds, for the most part at least. Some exceptions grab my mind. One of the tracks I love listening to:

I like my share of just about everything, but am mostly an instrumental/world/OST kind of guy. I especially like stuff that's softer. Orchestrated music is especially lovely! Anything dark or too heavy tends to put me in an angry or depressed mood.

Back
Top Bottom