PC What new Subclasses could be added to the game?

The Owler

Living Tree
Greetings everyone, I am Scratch Lunin.

I am currently working on a mod (which you can check out here), and I want some ideas for new classes/subclasses that could be added.

A subclass is a part of a class with its own unique weapons and playstyles (example: Melee has swords, spears, flails, yoyos, boomerangs, jousting lances, and others). Melee has the most subclasses, while the other classes have less. I want people to submit ideas for subclasses (preferably for classes other then Melee), and make a weapon (or more) concept for those classes. Stats and sprites are encouraged, but at least write some sort of function it has along with the weapon concept.

Alternatively, you could make weapon concepts for currently existing vanilla classes that tend to have less weapons then others, but I'd prefer if you posted an idea for a new subclass instead.
I'll choose the ones I like best and try to add them in.

Cheers.

- Scratch

you could try to make sentry a viable subclass for summoners, just add more throughout all stages of the game with some accessories and armor to match.

early game explosive for the range class could be interesting also
Any ideas as to what could be added though, besides the concept of adding more sentries and explosive weapons?

Hey, maybe you could make a subclass of the summoner that specializes in setting traps on different surfaces or locations, similar to the traps that are already in game, but which are for limited use.
Maybe, just maybe.

Any ideas as to what could be added though, besides the concept of adding more sentries and explosive weapons?
for the range stuff, maybe a grenade launcher that shoots grenades as ammo? like it can shoot sticky, bouncy, beenades, etc, and just gives them more range and damage maybe
for the summon, maybe like a sentry like the angry dandelion, that shoots out spores or something? maybe a ball and chain thing like the enemy in the dungeon?

One of my ideas could be a "transformation" subclass for the summoner, which will turn the player into the minions instead of summoning them, here a few weapon ideas:

Slime bracelet: Turns you into a slime, you can jump onto stuff higher and slide around, you can also shoot gel at a enemy every 5 seconds

Corrupt bracelet: Turns you into a mini eater of souls, where you can fly slightly off the ground and shoot vile spit every 5 seconds

Fleshy bracelet:Turns you into a creeper, where you can fly slightly off the ground and summon 2-3 creepers every 15 seconds to help you

Corrupt necklace: Turns you into a mini EOW, where you can dig into the ground and jump up.

Fleshy necklace: Turns you into a mini BOC where you can fly around slowly and summon 2-3 creepers every 15 seconds and teleport every 5 seconds

One of my ideas could be a "transformation" subclass for the summoner, which will turn the player into the minions instead of summoning them, here a few weapon ideas:

Slime bracelet: Turns you into a slime, you can jump onto stuff higher and slide around, you can also shoot gel at a enemy every 5 seconds

Corrupt bracelet: Turns you into a mini eater of souls, where you can fly slightly off the ground and shoot vile spit every 5 seconds

Fleshy bracelet:Turns you into a creeper, where you can fly slightly off the ground and summon 2-3 creepers every 15 seconds to help you

Corrupt necklace: Turns you into a mini EOW, where you can dig into the ground and jump up.

Fleshy necklace: Turns you into a mini BOC where you can fly around slowly and summon 2-3 creepers every 15 seconds and teleport every 5 seconds
I like the concept, even though it is kind of similar to the version from Thorium. Some changes could be made however, mostly in the form of balancing.
for the range stuff, maybe a grenade launcher that shoots grenades as ammo? like it can shoot sticky, bouncy, beenades, etc, and just gives them more range and damage maybe
for the summon, maybe like a sentry like the angry dandelion, that shoots out spores or something? maybe a ball and chain thing like the enemy in the dungeon?
Seems interesting, sounds like something you'd get in the dungeon. I'll see what I can make.

Back
Top Bottom