Mobile What next?I

GhettoPrince

Terrarian
ok so since i was last on the forum, i've been going pretty far on my travels. I found the tinkerer and mechanic, beat skeletron, beat multiple queen bees, got full meteorite (excluding the minigun), crafted the most upgraded form of the hermes boots on the tinkerer's table, discovered a floating island, made a sandstorm in a baloon, discovered the meteorite armor is really designed for casters, went and got so many hellstone ores, ran out of obsidian, can't find/make more, but have full armor, hamaxe and pickaxe, got the big old swords and made the night's edge. So what next basically? The only pre-hardmode boss i haven't defeated is king slime. So am i ready for the wall of flesh? I have two voodoo dolls, but on a forum post I read a comment about digging trenches to stop spread of the new biomes formed ... i have done this once on ONE Edge of ONE corruption biome (expanded world) which i used to get to the underworld. It is a 2 wide channel. It isn't completely straight unfortunately as hazards have moved it and it turns a couple times through beehives. So do i need to bother about digging these trenches? I read your world can be completely overrun by the biomes but tbh i can just go on a new world to get wood, can't I?

Digging these trenches is something very useful, but it takes quite a lot of time. And instead of digging 2 wide curving tunnels, try to get to the corner of your base and dig straight down (5 wide and to the underworld).Then, fill these holes with a material like stone bricks(if you dont have enough, try duplicating them via the backup function). After that, you should have a protective wall that keeps the both (evil) biomes away. And just to make it look good, create actuator powered gates with guardposts on top of the walls if you want.

ok so since i was last on the forum, i've been going pretty far on my travels. I found the tinkerer and mechanic, beat skeletron, beat multiple queen bees, got full meteorite (excluding the minigun), crafted the most upgraded form of the hermes boots on the tinkerer's table, discovered a floating island, made a sandstorm in a baloon, discovered the meteorite armor is really designed for casters, went and got so many hellstone ores, ran out of obsidian, can't find/make more, but have full armor, hamaxe and pickaxe, got the big old swords and made the night's edge. So what next basically? The only pre-hardmode boss i haven't defeated is king slime. So am i ready for the wall of flesh? I have two voodoo dolls, but on a forum post I read a comment about digging trenches to stop spread of the new biomes formed ... i have done this once on ONE Edge of ONE corruption biome (expanded world) which i used to get to the underworld. It is a 2 wide channel. It isn't completely straight unfortunately as hazards have moved it and it turns a couple times through beehives. So do i need to bother about digging these trenches? I read your world can be completely overrun by the biomes but tbh i can just go on a new world to get wood, can't I?
Sounds like you're ready for hardmode. You can quarantine your base if you want but you don't have to. There are ways after you're in hardmode to fix it with the clentaminator if it spreads too far. The only thing to be concerned about would be your jungle, but even with that it doesn't happen too often that you lose the entire jungle. Especially on an expanded world, which is the same size as a small world on PC.

Sounds like you're ready for hardmode. You can quarantine your base if you want but you don't have to. There are ways after you're in hardmode to fix it with the clentaminator if it spreads too far. The only thing to be concerned about would be your jungle, but even with that it doesn't happen too often that you lose the entire jungle. Especially on an expanded world, which is the same size as a small world on PC.
Although I wouldn't recomment "fixing" the problem with purple solution or red solution( which happened to me last month-_-)

Back
Top Bottom