What Quest are you On?

coffeemancer

Terrarian
Hello

What are you currently doing in Terraria?

I made a character to collect every animal Mount / Pet / Critter. I'm doing this from square one which means no transfering pets from other characters. The only exception was the UFO which I only use for building and I'm not planning on getting anyway since it's not an animal

upload_2018-4-26_12-46-43.png

Unfortunately I've already lost because only Collector Edition players can get the rabbit pet. And there are a bunch of animals on Console/mobile only.

upload_2018-4-26_12-49-3.png

upload_2018-4-26_12-48-32.png

Currently farming up the ice biome for the Penguin and Snow-man.

upload_2018-4-26_12-50-32.png

Funny story, the day I got companion cube from the merchant, it actually showed up twice in a row in his inventory!

I'm on a perpetual quest to build a rather lavish and expansive house for each NPC I have that utilizes a single theme to phenomenal effect while not excluding the possibility of adding other decoration-type items. I'm always on the hunt for adding detail. There is no end to the beauty that I wish to pursue when building houses and other fun looking things around town.

Constant quest, no matter what kind of Terraria playthrough I'm doing, modded or not. All masks, all Trophies, all banners.

I'm currently doing a heavily modded 1.3 Normal playthrough, using Thorium, Calamity, Tremor (Remastered), Enigma, HeroSickle, Banner Bonanza (Didn't work out like I'd hoped) and a couple of somewhat cheatsy mods. It's an extreme casual just to get used to the mods a bit. I may add Terraria Overhaul and try out Expert and possibly Calamity's Revengance/Death Modes.

Oh, I'm also using Qwerty's Random Content and W1K's mod redux.

The game is many times better with the addition of the one and only R-Rated Mod (with tag) I could find on the Mod Browser; The Gore Mod. :D

I only recently returned to the world of Terraria, so my current mission is to get a character to and through Hardmode. Currently I’ve just made a suit of Molten Armor, and am preparing to fight the Queen Bee.

Constant quest, no matter what kind of Terraria playthrough I'm doing, modded or not. All masks, all Trophies, all banners.

I'm currently doing a heavily modded 1.3 Normal playthrough, using Thorium, Calamity, Tremor (Remastered), Enigma, HeroSickle, Banner Bonanza (Didn't work out like I'd hoped) and a couple of somewhat cheatsy mods. It's an extreme casual just to get used to the mods a bit. I may add Terraria Overhaul and try out Expert and possibly Calamity's Revengance/Death Modes.

Oh, I'm also using Qwerty's Random Content and W1K's mod redux.

The game is many times better with the addition of the one and only R-Rated Mod (with tag) I could find on the Mod Browser; The Gore Mod. :D

dude why are you playing my mod "HeroSickle" ?

Back
Top Bottom